Sign in to follow this  
topless

Smoked tailights

About a year ago the cops clamped down on this method of blacking lights in Dunedin. Cuts down the visibility of the rear lights too much. Some were even doing it to the front lights (idiots), this has to be somewhat counter productive to seeing and being seen in the dark. I know how much lighting can be affected just from grim on the lenses.

For all you who want smoked tailights... seems there is a new way to do it.. stockings !!! :lol: (read the description...)

smoked

Thats the old way.

That is such an old thing now ... my brother was doing that 10 years ago, then it became popular and the cops came down on it so now no one does it ...

Yeah - it looks pretty terrible if you ask me - can tell a mile off it's been stocking'd. If I was a mean bastard I'd go around putting runs in them on every dumbass homo's car who does this, but I'm not.

If you're gay enough to do this, you probably wear stockings.

No insult meant to you topless - you weren't to know. But 15 & 16yo's in primered 25yo jappa's who do this should be skool3d.

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

yea, showed this to my wife and she immediately offered me her pink stockings and suggested I should have a sex change if I were to consider doing this to our car.... :drugs:

Perhaps you could invent a new stocking craze, wingmirrors perhaps?