Sign in to follow this  
roo

Anyone else waiting on parts from BMWNZ/Germany?

My bits had arrived today from Germany so maybe there getting through the back log now.

how long before the you tube video where hitler is compaining about bmw and parts delays

The rest of my Schmiedmann order arrived today except one $4 o-ring which they couldn't get. Sorry, Tom, but it was all well packaged and arrived safely.

The rest of my Schmiedmann order arrived today except one $4 o-ring which they couldn't get. Sorry, Tom, but it was all well packaged and arrived safely.

Right ... I am getting you to order all my stuff from Schmiedmann from now on ... they obviously like you better as a customer : P

Right ... I am getting you to order all my stuff from Schmiedmann from now on ... they obviously like you better as a customer : P

Ha! Your money's the same colour as mine and I reckon that's probably all they're really worried about!! Admittedly I've not ordered anything from them that is particularly fragile yet!!

You must be a special customer Jeff, I was told they were on holiday untill the 26th so got to way till after that before mines sent. Someone must of come in just for you :)

Brought a little VW Polo for "her at home" cause I didn't like the M3 doing short runs in sub zero temperatures for coffee in town - then brought cambelt kit and various filters ex Ebay UK - made payment on July 4th - dispatched on that day at 13:54 PM, EDINBURGH - and had them in hand July 8th at 9:30 am - you must be doing it wrong

Haha I must be! They did have a delay on about 3 genuine parts tho.

My windscreen arrived today...

Except it was dropped in transit.. f**k lol.

its a sign you should of got the Chinese one fitted!!

only if you did it I would ;)

Just another thursday nights in the Dunedin lockup boys?

BMW Germany parts starting to arrive now, got two deliveries this week, maybe two more left (I ordered tons of stuff for two cars).

Still waiting :(

Wednesday will be 7 weeks.

You must be a special customer Jeff, I was told they were on holiday untill the 26th so got to way till after that before mines sent. Someone must of come in just for you :)

I got the tracking no. and notification from Fed Ex on their last day before closing.... Wish we had four week closures in my line of work!