Sign in to follow this  
nz318i

2 low for 5-0

yea go the dunedin beemers!!!............

Let me help out here.

its BIMMER for cripes sake.

Who the hell cares?

BIMMER/BEEMA/BEAMER all the same unless your one of those annoying purists :P

Its not the same. Bimmer is car, Beemer is bike.

Its the difference between looking like an noob, and being an actual enthusiast.

Oh yeah, and all those other spellings are even more moronic.

Edited by Dnz

Its not the same. Bimmer is car, Beemer is bike.

Its the difference between looking like an noob, and being an actual enthusiast.

Oh yeah, and all those other spellings are even more moronic.

I disagree with everything you typed here.

DNZ and ANDREW y dont you just F*&K off and worry about you r own bullshit i made a spelling mistake have a F%%KIN cry who cares, wat a tosser. And if NZ325i wants 2 call it beemer he can ur not the spelling pigs bent c**t

DNZ and ANDREW y dont you just F*&K off and worry about you r own bullshit i made a spelling mistake have a F%%KIN cry who cares, wat a tosser. And if NZ325i wants 2 call it beemer he can ur not the spelling pigs bent c**t

Why don't you just F*&K off you little plonker!!!! Don't need your attitude or piece of sh1t car here.... :finger:

TOPLESS i c ur also 1 of those annoyin gimps. Jus get over the fact the u love my car and wish ur ghetto shiter was that low.

some really smooth insults.....from someone who cant handle a little internet criticism

why would he love your car when he has a mint 325i cabby? and a M325i?

how is yours modified? please inform us.

Stop the bullshit, thats what the hate thread is for.

Just to confirm.

Bimmer is a BMW car.

Beamer/Beemer is a BMW motorbike.

Bimmersporter or bimmersportian is a Bimmer enthusiast. Get it? Not BEAMER enthusiast or BEEMER enthusiast, since that would be BMW motorbikes.

Edited by BMW POWER

Just to confirm.

Bimmer is a BMW car.

Bimmersporter or bimmersportian is a Bimmer enthusiast. Get it? Not BEAMER enthusiast or BEEMER enthusiast, since that would be BMW motorbikes.

Does it matter which way someone says it as long as we know what they mean. It is all about context and not being an@l to the point where the message is lost. So many people refer to thier BMW or any BMW in either way, be it a bike or car you can figure out if they mean car or bike. If you can't work it out you probably can't spell BMW either.

Emma is right - go to the hate thread and let it all out. Keep on track with the subject that has been posted here.

Edited by yb blu

Emma is right - go to the hate thread and let it all out. Keep on track with the subject that has been posted here.

good call ...........

.....but you have to admit that guy is a bit of a dick

Just to confirm.

Bimmer is a BMW car.

Does it matter which way someone says it as long as we know what they mean. It is all about context and not being an@l to the point where the message is lost. So many people refer to thier BMW or any BMW in either way, be it a bike or car you can figure out if they mean car or bike. If you can't work it out you probably can't spell BMW either.

It doesn't matter either way... thats just official blah blah to avoid confusion

QFP

Mate, the point is that the way youre going, youll never be a true enthusiast. Being ignorant of things which are repeated for you, not only shows ignorance, but a general lack of learning ability.

Spelling is part of a basic education in any country, and shows not only class, but culture and attitude. Grammar too.

Time to switch to another marque perhaps, poser. :gay:

Oh yeah, i'd appreciate another outburst like that, coz e-arguments rule! :mosh:

its a shame that Mt cook airlines recently employed me to fly domestic routes in their twin turbo prop ATR-72 .

I get in a bad habbit of typing in txt language with out checking it.

regards

nz318i

This is a reminder that we are all here for the same reason: we love our cars.

This section is here to showcase everyone's ride. Please keep your preferences at bay if something isn't your style. The purpose is not to flame, but to share each other's enthusiasm. If it gets out of hand, appropriate action WILL be taken.

REMEMBER: "TO EACH, HIS OWN!!!"

its a shame that Mt cook airlines recently employed me to fly domestic routes in their twin turbo prop ATR-72 .

regards

nz318i

Right, note to self...never fly Mt Cook Airlines.

nz318i, do us all a favour and leave before you are banned (if you haven't been already).

Cheers

Grant

IBTL

whoa, where the hell did all that come from?

nz318i, I was sticking up for you but that outburst was really uncalled for.

As for the Beema hard-outs... I really don't give a dam I can't be considered a proper enthusiast as I don't use the word bimmer

I have read plenty of times the difference between bimmer and beamer but it just doesn't matter. C'mon guys its just the internet.

Back on topic, about your car, nice choice in wheels but too low for my liking. Whatever suits you though.

Guest Andrew

nz318:

You came on here asking for people to flame you

"2 low for da pigs y0"

Your car is ANOTHER sacked out e30.. wow.

regards

nz318i

What the f**k has that got to do with anything?

Habbit? haha.. been watching to much of LOTR? Its habit..

Right, note to self...never fly Mt Cook Airlines.

Yea, could just picture this little oxygen thief slouched low in the pilot's seat, tea cosy on head covering most of his vision, and not fully lowering the undercarriage so he could look cool landing the airplane in a shower of sparks..... :gay:

this thread should have been locked ages ago.

This battle has only just started ..

- Pikachu I choose YOU!

Posted Image

Edited by E30stz

yea go the dunedin beemers!!!............

Let me help out here.

its BIMMER for cripes sake.

Who the hell cares?

BIMMER/BEEMA/BEAMER all the same unless your one of those annoying purists :P

I agree, who gives a toss what people call it.

You really have to be some kind of anally retentive wanker to make a big deal about it.

I don't really give a sh*t what is used, and I interchange the use of Bimmer or Beemer without giving it a second thought...maybe that means I am not a real enthusiast.

Oh well....sh*t happens.

Cheers

Grant

Spelling is part of a basic education in any country, and shows not only class, but culture and attitude. Grammar too.

spelling isnt really the issue, im not the best speller in the world...

its more the attitude i have a problem with