Sign in to follow this  
FIAT 131R

wheedle

Have just joined Wheedle and received the activation email but it keeps timing out and not connecting. Is it useless or is this a glitch.

I love 131's can you put a pick up?

As for wheedle well I am not sure.

I love 131's can you put a pick up?

As for wheedle well I am not sure.

Sorry this useless f**king site won't let me post pictures. I raised the matter some time ago in Forum HELP some time back but nothing gets done. Forum help should be re named we don't give a sh*t so get stuffed. I bet I get told off for using bad language now.

Sorry this useless f**king site won't let me post pictures. I raised the matter some time ago in Forum HELP some time back but nothing gets done. Forum help should be re named we don't give a sh*t so get stuffed. I bet I get told off for using bad language now.

Not sure if you'll get told off about the language but you might get told off for being a c**t

Not sure if you'll get told off about the language but you might get told off for being a c**t

Thanks dipshit

You must be doing something wrong then. Pics resized to 800x600?

You must be doing something wrong then. Pics resized to 800x600?

I don't even get a chance to select a picture. The site has a message about the timezone being incorrect or misspelt in the box where attachments are normally selected. I have re-set the time zone several times to no avail.The size of the picture I would load is 234 kb and I believe 300kb is the limit.

Well, this thread is going nowhere.

OP, it seems you and technology don't get along. But that doesn't mean you need to swear at people on the internet about it.

Try smiling sometime, you might enjoy it.

Thread closed.