Sign in to follow this  
bem-on

2lt m20 exhaust manifold

its going for a wof today(i know it will fail cos of this) so will need asap.

sorry Grant i forgot my phone and missed your call. ill have to get back to you. i had a look today at the computer and it said 323i on it and the old guy that sold the car to me said it had an engine change but didnt say anything about a bigger engine. so it may be a 323i.

would that be the same? how do i know if the engine is a 323i?

it doesnt have any indication to an untrained eye, all i have to work with is the computer that is of a 323i. they dont run the same comp do they?

Edited by bem-on

do a search on here. i had the same problem. there are a few different types, detailed in the thread.

hay thanx for that man, im stuck here for the weekend as well so if i do pick it up itl be on monday.

just waiting for Cam to get back to me. if the price is right i wont need to go but we'l see any way. ive been meaning to head those ways to pick some stuff up from Udit as well for my e28 so ill call you when i know man

cheers dude

i still have one .021433600 or 09-2997389 ah is best

hay thanx for that man, im stuck here for the weekend as well so if i do pick it up itl be on monday.

just waiting for Cam to get back to me. if the price is right i wont need to go but we'l see any way. ive been meaning to head those ways to pick some stuff up from Udit as well for my e28 so ill call you when i know man

cheers dude

sorry dude, was real busy this weekend, will get back to you this week

no prob man. i might have to have a look at it first to make sure that the flange is the right shape as there are 3 shapes to choose from.

hay brent could you tell me what shape yours are?

cheers guys

thats the one. cheers William. so now we just have to sort out the postage thing. my addy is 131 Featherston St, Palmerston North. if you could sort that out and give me an account to send the money in to then its a done deal.

Good on ya Mate