Sign in to follow this  
nzjono

15" Basket Weaves - $300

Hey guys, was told these would sell relatively quickly on here so thought I'd give it a shot!

Tyres are pretty knackered so would need replacing. All four wheels seem to have relatively new centres but the lips could do with some work to get them up to showroom condition!

I am after $300 - Would rather they were collected but could drop at depot if purchaser is out of town!

[url=http://s1183.photobucket.com/user/nz_jono/media/null_zpse5cafe5a.jpg.html]null_zpse5cafe5a.jpg[/uR

If interested - Contact me on 0274544520

Edited by nzjono
  • Like 1

Look like 5 Series weaves rather than the E30 weaves, seller might want to add what fitment and offset the wheels are, as there are more than one type of 15" weaves!!

• Like 1

These look to be metric wheels off an early 5 or 6 series. Essentially useless as you can't get tyres for them anymore (at least at a reasonable price). As Jon mentioned above, OP should post sizes / tyre specs to confirm.

Look like 5 Series weaves rather than the E30 weaves, seller might want to add what fitment and offset the wheels are, as there are more than one type of 15" weaves!!

:blush:

Thanks for the advice Jon. Jumped the gun a bit there, big time. Will keep in mind for my future blurts!

Definitely looks like metric set.

Seller: can u post up the size of the tyres? And maybe what car it came off. Should help to determine what's what

Size of the tyres - 240/45's. Not sure what they came off, bought them as a second set for my e28 525 but need to clear some space

Size of the tyres - 240/45's. Not sure what they came off, bought them as a second set for my e28 525 but need to clear some space

Hmmm... they're metric, not 15's - there should be another number afterwards, which is the rim size - probably 415 from memory.