Sign in to follow this  
vincentfrandsen

new to bimmersport, an aucklander, with 8 series.

Hi guys, new here, new to forums but I bought my dream car today and as happy as Larry. Even though I left it half way home at a workshop for new tyres and breaks...

Well its an amazing 850ia, almost mint condition, 1991, 116 click

Had a e34 525 and an e38 535 so its just a natural progression.... love my BMW's and now have a speial one so thought I'd share some picks

Thought I had to add I bought this car from the most surprising owner and think it is great. A great lady owner... not to be funny, but a great lady owner in her late 70's, with a elderly parking label on the car. How cool is that she has owned it for a number 3-4 years and been her car... tell me that's not a cool story and bit of history.

.post-51187-0-02582100-1382603816.jpg

post-51187-0-44303200-1382603859.jpg

post-51187-0-01339600-1382603878.jpg

I will edit and add some more better picks over the weekend when I get my new baby back.

Thanks

Edited by vincentfrandsen

Very nice! The old dears got style!

Love the line and style amazing as its 22 years old. Thanks for the replies.

Edited by vincentfrandsen

IMO the pinicle of car design and simplicity was reached in that 80s-90s era. The 8 series was no exception.

I could fill a garage with cars from 85-95 and not miss much from 95 onwards !

Yip, can't disagree, amazing things happened without computers as we know them. :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks guys. Can't wait to get it back. I am sometimes just happy to look at it from the outside... will try make one of the meets I was reading second Thursday of the month in Albany.

Cheers

sweet car i love the understated meanace of it! but please promise no blue tooth headset ever!

sweet car i love the understated meanace of it! but please promise no blue tooth headset ever!

Bluetooth, that's for the Mitsi ute... all I want to here in this is the very gentle purr of the v12.

Original Radio, Original Wheels, to of the most important features of the car.