Sign in to follow this  
berjjj

Alpineweiss E21

Met a few of the forum members on Sunday I believe, being a long time lurker I thought I'd finally post what I drive.

jyvk.jpg
kj89.jpg
3dgi.jpg

E21 320/6, eventual plan is to swap in a m20 based stroker with either a weber DGEV or DCOE's.

I've also entered a small competition to win a detailing package, would appreciate your votes, just takes a couple of seconds :)
https://apps.agorapulse.com/tab/contest/15090/entry/533342

-Berj

Looking really nice dude. I'd have an e21 any day. Good to see you haven't done anything too crazy with the mods.

nice!love the car. keep it simple and understated and it will look sweet forever

I was looking at buying a 323i as a project but got offered the m3 while looking at it so took that instead. But after seeing yours, and having a brief drive of one the other week maybe I should of got it. Such awesome looking cars and yours is no exception. Good work.

Is this the one I always see around Constellation bus station on the North Shore?

Very cool car - I always wondered if it belongs to a member!

ah e21s .... fond memories of sliding my late uncle's 323 carb fed bruiser on wet monsoon evenings....

Haha my mates e21 is so loose in the wet. Mainly because his tyres are something like 13x5.5". Pretty much space savers

I was looking at buying a 323i as a project but got offered the m3 while looking at it so took that instead. But after seeing yours, and having a brief drive of one the other week maybe I should of got it. Such awesome looking cars and yours is no exception. Good work.

Don't think I could turn down an M3 either mate, you made the right choice, doesn't mean you can't add an e21 eventually though!

Is this the one I always see around Constellation bus station on the North Shore?

Very cool car - I always wondered if it belongs to a member!

That's the one man, it's my only car/daily so you'll see it parked around often.

Haha my mates e21 is so loose in the wet. Mainly because his tyres are something like 13x5.5". Pretty much space savers

ah e21s .... fond memories of sliding my late uncle's 323 carb fed bruiser on wet monsoon evenings....

They're deceptively light too, 1000-1100 kgs depending on trim! Would like to get a LSD at some point, have heard of people retrofitting e36 small case diffs.

I saw this around Albany Highway area this morning. Photos don't show how cool it looks driving down the road, it's pretty low!

Thanks! Edited by berjjj