Sign in to follow this  
lord_jagganath

R26 - what's it worth?

but its french and has a round bum :)

As do I, they look awesome, if you drive one of these you will have people complimenting your car all the time, trust me, I own two and you cant stop anywhere without people complimenting the car, we have had people walk up to us in supermarkets just to say how cool they think our car is. For this I would not recommend one if you are a wall flower or don't like talking to random people in public.

I'm guessing it will sell in the next week. These cars don't stay for sale long and a lot of people wait for them to come up for sale.

I would pay 18k for it, it may sell for more though but that is where I would be offering. At the millage it is at now and if it hasnt been to a track I would not expect it needs anything doing untill the cambelt at 5 years or 100,000km.

Awesome.

Clio Spot 172 on there as well.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/renault/clio/auction-658137582.htm

291025918.jpg

And in another price league, a sweet 2011 Clio RS.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/renault/clio/auction-654692778.htm

287754246.jpg

Edited by vtgts300kw

There are three of these for sale at the moment, all the same colour! 10k is what they are worth realistically.

Would not recommend one of these to anyone who is adverse to spending a lot of money in upkeep, local part prices and servicing is ridiculous, like Porsche ridiculous.

^ parts ex uk should be more reasonable? and servicing for these should be relatively simple with a Haynes Manual and a good mate eh?

If you have that attitude you will be fine, you may need more than a Hanes manual on occasion and some good tools, some jobs can be frustrating.

That is a lot of car for the money.

Nigel Aston

That is a lot of car for the money.

Nigel Aston

Tempted.. I already have 2 but also have a full set of OEM Cup spec suspension, KYB dampers and Eiback springs and a spare set of freshly painted 18" R26 wheels.

Great value car for the money, it looks funny but you wont find much that will be as fast or as comfortable for the money.. I have seen a stock one of these do a 1.13 around Pukekohe old track.

Ha, he was a forum member actually, granted he drove it quite well :ph34r:

My Cup does 1.11's stock standard on the old track, high 1.19's around Hampton Downs stock standard ^_^

"It looks funny" - gotta be the understatement of the year.................................!!!!!!!!!!!! Suppose if nothing else they certainly don't look 'beige / bland'........

We are what we drive. I ask, what does your car say about you and what perception do you have of yourself, what do you think other people think when they see you on the road in your chosen form of transport.

I could comment on what people think when they see a late middle aged man in a old cheap BMW but it may offend.

This is a serious bargain. http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/renault/auction-658512971.htm

We are what we drive. I ask, what does your car say about you and what perception do you have of yourself, what do you think other people think when they see you on the road in your chosen form of transport.

I could comment on what people think when they see a late middle aged man in a old cheap BMW but it may offend.

This is a serious bargain. http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/renault/auction-658512971.htm

You do see some interesting car\driver combos! Saw a fully riced up RZ Supra a little while ago with a little old gray bearded man driving it - made me smile.