Sign in to follow this  
Phil-540i

Ring-Taxi 'opps'.........

Hrmm wonder if that was the same M5 that I was in last October going around the Ring. There were a few close calls during my lap, these things have a lot of understeer driven any thing over 8/10ths around the ring.

• Like 1

f**k you in your flash BMW, I am not letting you in, how dare you try and merge in that merge lane when I was here first, i will shift into the middle lane after you merge at the same time blocking someone else trying to do 100..

Same old rant.

I get *555'd on a weekly basis from drivers who I scare when simply tryng to drive 100kph. Thuglife.

THIS, is a very valid point, & something I have very much noticed since buying my BMW - the attitude of other drivers towards BMW drivers is just shocking in a lot of cases - its been quite eye-opening............!!!

I just indicate and come across these days .. They eventually move :) The art is giving them plenty of warning and not looking at them. Never been tooted at as most people get that the situation leaves no other choice.

I tend to drive quite assertively the bulk of the time, & yes, muppets do eventually move. Mind you, what I normally drive weights 3 tonnes, operates 'lights-on' all the time, is fairly hard to miss seeing unless you've got a guide dog, has good air-horns for those that need woken up while they're driving, & if push comes to crunch, has really good bull-bars & full length side-rails..............its probably not a vehicle to have an argument over road space with......... ;):)

Its usually the posers in poverty spec e36's that give BMW drivers the bad rep but im glad i don't commute in Auckland often

Its usually the posers in poverty spec e36's that give BMW drivers the bad rep but im glad i don't commute in Auckland often

Frequently on 'chromies', slammed springs, drain-pipe exhaust, & wearing a baseball cap backwards.............with the mighty 318 'big-block' auto, power-pack propelling the whole disaster along the road.. Not that I want to generalise or anything...........

In my experience its usually just pretty std ones that sit up peoples rear ends, obviously bad driving not just limited to BMW but i think people tend to notice bad BMW drivers more. For me its the Ford\Holden drivers that i notice more than others - sitting up my ass, sitting in right lane etc but they will always bitch out when it comes to going around a corner at speed then proceeding to try to catch back up.

When on-road on a motorbike, one thing that's always stuck with me is 'the more expensive the car, the worse the driver is' in a lot of cases, whether its Euro or a top end Japper.....

And people movers, when on a bike (in general really). Especially Honda Oddity's................they are the worst in my experience!!! (Usually driven by some blind inbred retard that should be a walker, rather than a driver.....I hate people movers with a vengeance..........!!)

Edited by Blue-540i

Hrmm wonder if that was the same M5 that I was in last October going around the Ring. There were a few close calls during my lap, these things have a lot of understeer driven any thing over 8/10ths around the ring.

This ^^^^^^ sounds like paradise!!!!!!! Bet ya enjoyed it & will remember it forever................