Sign in to follow this  
gjm

"All BMW Wheel Styles"

Well, that's what the title of the web page says!

It does look to have an enormous number of styles, and lots of fitment information and specifications.

http://www.bmwstylewheels.com/

Primo - nice find there!!! :) Ya wouldn't want to be dyslexic or semi-pi$$ed when you're looking at that - there is a couple there......... :D

What ones are we lining up for your car.........??? ;) Wheels, then tint the girl, then springs...................

Did BMW just skip "Style 1" or has that page missed them?

Did BMW just skip "Style 1" or has that page missed them?

Pretty sure there's no 'Style 100' either. Some oddball German numerical superstition at play??

Wow - i can't believe how many ugly wheels BMW has made!

E: Interesting to note that the e30 basket weaves also come under the "style 5" title

Edited by sascha

Style 42's, look different on the link than what the ones I've got look like...........

The photo shows the 3 series 1 peice ones - they look arse really.

I was out testing the Model A brakes today, and saw a dark blue/grey E39 540i with style 42's B)

Rodgey that - makes sense now. They look great, I really like mine, but everytime I wash it I remember you saying they're #$%%$#!@$%^^#$ to keep clean........I mutter various curses everytime...........

Primo - nice find there!!! :) Ya wouldn't want to be dyslexic or semi-pi$$ed when you're looking at that - there is a couple there......... :D

What ones are we lining up for your car.........??? ;) Wheels, then tint the girl, then springs...................

I'm thinking more of getting off the mainstream and looking at the RNs from BBS... I kinda like the radial designs, but they've been done a couple of times, Maybe more. ;) Yes, they look good, but I really like different!

Not quite all of them, but a good effort, it is only missing some of the recently released styles. I'm not surprised he's finding it hard to keep up with the latest, the number of different wheels that are out across the range now is mind boggling!! :wacko: