Sign in to follow this  
E30stz

FS E30 LSD 3:64- Trademe

Guesses as to what it goes for?

$825 lock it in.

Better be someone on here who takes it. :ph34r:

That dude trips me out - where in the hell does he find this sh*t? Lock me in for $1050.

Same as Brent I suspect, buys them at Turners Damaged, or off people who are naive. He bought a 325i convertible with a "blown head gasket/major engine trouble" for about $3k. Flushed the radiator blockage out and presto, a good convertible. Nice guy actually and a good source of parts.

He is Roy, lives on the coast, a lot of his parts reside at Bavarian motors, never actually got anything off him but seems to be a good dude.....he runs it as a business i think...got a card n everything.

prices are fairly decent...better than others i know

He is Roy, lives on the coast, a lot of his parts reside at Bavarian motors, never actually got anything off him but seems to be a good dude.....he runs it as a business i think...got a card n everything.

prices are fairly decent...better than others i know

nah hes thinks hes knows everything and overcharges!

its so funny looking at the names of bidders. (yes i know its some of you), but it conveys a sence of desparation if you know what i mean. :lol:

nah hes thinks hes knows everything and overcharges!

Correct re pricing.

It's Ray not Roy, calls himself Coastal BMW. I've bought parts from him, but its definately buyer beware. I mean I've got some good bits, and he's very helpful and knowledgable - even let me return something that was faulty.

Have to make an edit - he's just hooking me up with a manual conv. at a reasonable price, and had me up over this post. :D

So I agreed it was a bit harsh.

I guess its the same with all secondhand parts - you have to watch what you are buying and be aware of the risks. Also I suppose if its a business, then you have to make a profit somehow.

Schmeh - cheers for holding the 'box for me Ray.

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

pick me for your parts . i smile better :D:D

just had a chat with him, sounds like a nice guy. hes doing me a mtec 1 rear and side skirts for $200. not to bad when i bought my mtec1 front with fog lights and bumper for 140. it was damaged and came in two bits and a big hole.

Fog lights and bumper for 140?

He charged me 140 just for the two fog lights. Im gessing the bumper was pretty srcewd?

nah the bumpers fine it was just the lower skirt that had a corner broken off and a big hole on the other side, nothing some glue amd bog couldnt fix. it was my brothers mate that soled it to me. he owns a wrecker. 140 for fog lights that is crazy. i cant even get them to work coz my conection joints a different, there just there to fill space B)

$825 lock it in.

closest - reserve was / is $850

new auction is up.

$825 lock it in.

closest - reserve was / is $850

new auction is up.

Valuation is my day job