Sign in to follow this  
Palazzo

Who was it?

I've followed 2 325iMs this week and I know I've seen at least one on here.Anyone??

Edited by *sic

not this one ? David Brace's ? has gold mags now. He lives up your way im pretty sure.

Edited by E30stz

Hmmmnn, now you've put doubt in my mind! Sure it was CKW and had silver mags tho'. Around uni. Other one in Queen St.

pre facelift or facelift?

there a pre FL 318 with mtech 1 kit (thought it was a motorsport for ages, finally had a look) that parks near mt eden rd. there was a facelift white coupe with kit near it too.

im often round uni/queen st, but im 4 door and 88 325. saw a mint silver pre FL with decent 17's rockin round khyber pass the other day....it looked really nice.

also there a FL black motorsport near mt eden that parks during the day..cant remember the plate, but may be the one you saw...

bronzit? wasnt a motorsport colour as far as i know so could be a fake

Yeah, I wondered about the Bronzit. Definitely 2 door in black.

No, it was'nt me. (the black one that is)

funny you say that. I was in town yesterday and saw a young guy in a black coupe, gave me a nod, then 2 mins later a guy (who is prob on here - had a BMWCC sticker), in a grey facelift m325i with exhaust gave me a wave :wub: .

Lucky i was holding it down for the old school, reppin for the mtech I massive, (or is that minute ?)

PS i dont reckon its that kosha posting dudes plates/names. I wouldnt want ppl qouting my details because they saw me. Description ok.

I have a pre f/l 320i, im in town every day, its got the schnitzers on it at the mo black number plates though so probs not me...... I Park down New North Rd down near kingsland, go home uni ways, saw Brent today when i was off getting wendys haha :pimp:

Maybe it was nobody on here. Everytime I drive my Legacy, I see Bimmers, drive the Bimmers, see Legacys. The Bronzit one looked like it was on 17s, in fact it looked like one that was at Turners damaged about a month or so back

Yeah probably not a good idea to post their licence plate number .. they may not like it very much ... i know some people dont !

Unless you drive around without a licence plate, what's the difference? Are you trying to suggest that thieves etc troll through sites like this to get rego numbers/trace cars, but pay no attention to the cars they're targeting when they're driving/walking around? Switch from milk to coffee.

Unless you drive around without a licence plate, what's the difference?

I agree. I fail to see a difference as well.

Mind you, I am mostly careful about posting plate details up here, because some people are a tad sensitive about it.

Cheers

Grant

the reasons people dont like to put a plate up is that most details about the car are given at some point online, ie what modifications / specific parts in the car, sometimes people will talk about the cars security systems in "recommended alarm" threads... then they get there shopping list sorted, get the addy from the plate, they already know the alarm system is a XXXX9200 v2 and say goodbye to your ride..

think about it.

dont post other people plates without asking.

the reasons people dont like to put a plate up is that most details about the car are given at some point online, ie what modifications / specific parts in the car, sometimes people will talk about the cars security systems in "recommended alarm" threads... then they get there shopping list sorted, get the addy from the plate, they already know the alarm system is a XXXX9200 v2 and say goodbye to your ride..

think about it.

dont post other people plates without asking.

You have made some good points there.

Cheers

Grant

Any body on here know who owns the black pre f/l e30 with schnitzers tec-1 kit etc that is always parked under the bridge by Jaycar at new market? Its a splitting image of what my car used to look like makes me wonder why i ever bought chromes :P the A/Cs look so mean, might have to stick all 4 back on rather than driving around on two chromies and 2 schnitzers lolz B)

driving around on two chromies and 2 schnitzers lolz B)

Posted Image

HAHAHAHA *note sarcasm* :confused: pull that whacking stick outta your ass :finger: im not a wanna be wigga, and hey those guys are maggots, they cant even afford gold 'bling' as you call it :lol:

pre facelift or facelift?

there a pre FL 318 with mtech 1 kit (thought it was a motorsport for ages, finally had a look) that parks near mt eden rd. there was a facelift white coupe with kit near it too.

im often round uni/queen st, but im 4 door and 88 325. saw a mint silver pre FL with decent 17's rockin round khyber pass the other day....it looked really nice.

also there a FL black motorsport near mt eden that parks during the day..cant remember the plate, but may be the one you saw...

bronzit? wasnt a motorsport colour as far as i know so could be a fake

That white one near mt eden might be me...i park round there every day...

Spotted that black one next to jarcar too...pretty tidy...i was heading onto the southern there a few days back and got stuck between 2 320's - was fun. hard to concerntrate when you're checkin out other people's cars lol.

There used to be a white e30 parked in the jaycar carpark for awhile - guy works upstairs (I know because I was peering through the window and set his alarm off and he leaned out the upstairs window to "bleep" it. :ph34r:

Anyway - if that one has gone - maybe he upgraded?

(I know because I was peering through the window and set his alarm off and he leaned out the upstairs window to "bleep" it. :ph34r:

what a punk

White with tec 1 kit? that still parks there aswell, only has bottle caps?