Sign in to follow this  
Ace Of Spades

Car Crash....

Given that alcohol dulls pain (it really does, I've tried this theory myself various times........ ;):) ), if you can grab a pic of a nurse opening a bottle of pi$$ for ya, by Friday night, I for one will courier ya some more 'pain relief'...........guaranteed!!!!

(Bear in mind though, if she's not half reasonable on the eye, might be Lion Red the courier drops off.............)

And if she looks like the typical mother-in-law, you're buying for us................. ;)

ow : so that was a head on type of deal?

Thanks for sharing dude ... lots of bimmersporters have accedents and the only thing you hear about it is when the wrecks turn up at rays.

Real glad it didnt end up worse .. and as others have said while you might have had xmas plans ruined .. youre still here and thats at the end of the day what counts.

get well soon.

• Like 1

Wow, thats nasty, glad you're okay for the most part (aside from the injuries)

Glad to see you are alright, spills at highway speeds are not funny.

dude you are lucky you are here. might be a bummer of a xmas period for you but at least you are here!

You just need to appoint a beer wench for the holiday season. ;)

Cheers guys! yeah i am very great-full to the person upstairs... And very thankful off the bmw for doing its job.

Given that alcohol dulls pain (it really does, I've tried this theory myself various times........ ;):) ), if you can grab a pic of a nurse opening a bottle of pi$$ for ya, by Friday night, I for one will courier ya some more 'pain relief'...........guaranteed!!!!

(Bear in mind though, if she's not half reasonable on the eye, might be Lion Red the courier drops off.............)

And if she looks like the typical mother-in-law, you're buying for us................. ;)

The best i got was a toasted sandwich and a chocolate brownie. she wouldn't let me take a photo tho........ She said she didn't want to keep me up all night.......... If u catch my drift.

ow : so that was a head on type of deal?

nasty

any pics of the offending vehicle?

Not as of yet will have more picks of my car soon but cops are still looking at the other car as they think he may have been speeding..

Thanks for sharing dude ... lots of bimmersporters have accedents and the only thing you hear about it is when the wrecks turn up at rays.

Real glad it didnt end up worse .. and as others have said while you might have had xmas plans ruined .. youre still here and thats at the end of the day what counts.

get well soon.

Cheers mate means alot

Yeah I just wanted to show/remind everyone that it's not always going to be your falt if you have an accident, and it can happen at anytime..... Just trying to say be safe over this holiday! ..... And also bmw's are f**king tanks! and can take a hit!

Little update, was let out yesterday about 12ish! The doctor said there was almost no point in me staying anymore... may as well sleep in my own bed :)

So as excited as I am to be at home, I can go out but cant do sh*t, no swimming or any physical activities.... Ohwell hahaha

Awesome!!!! Glad you're outa there mate, & back in your own environment again......that'll all help ya process it through & heal faster too..........good $hit!!! ;):)

It'll buff out.

Glad you're all good. Surprisingly, crashes aren't that much fun.