Sign in to follow this  
Palazzo

540i with Alpina wheels

I like the Alpinas. Would love a B10 V8!! Kit's right for standard LCI (non-motorsport). Priced about right for those kms, though I'd personally look for a motorsport and pay an extra $1-2K for similar mileage.

I like the Alpinas. Would love a B10 V8!! Kit's right for standard LCI (non-motorsport). Priced about right for those kms, though I'd personally look for a motorsport and pay an extra $1-2K for similar mileage.

About 4-5 years ago, I could have landed a genuine B10 with 78kms on the clock for $11,800. Still wish I did it.

• Like 1

About 4-5 years ago, I could have landed a genuine B10 with 78kms on the clock for $11,800. Still wish I did it.

So do I!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd have sold it by now Jules. Still would have only had 120-130kms on it. 4.6 with full Alpina kit and build plaque.

cant say i like those wheels on that car, and i love those wheels.
sits to high and makes them look small.

have loved those wheels ever since i learnt that they made one spoke hollow so they could put the tyre valve under the center cap for a flawless look

21" alpinas would look perfect but i dont believe in ruining handling for looks.
alpina3004060107betd4.jpg

The b10 v8s would be the pick of the litter. 4.8 v8 and more torque than a stock m5. Pretty sure u could get one of these in. If an e39 m5 can, the b10 is even more rare.

dang!

"We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret."

Or in this case, the pain of apathy.

I'd have sold it by now Jules. Still would have only had 120-130kms on it. 4.6 with full Alpina kit and build plaque.

To me probably!

The b10 v8s would be the pick of the litter. 4.8 v8 and more torque than a stock m5. Pretty sure u could get one of these in. If an e39 m5 can, the b10 is even more rare.

m5 they come with manual,alpina they didn't.and M5 dont make touring.so its really hard to choose.