Sign in to follow this  
Beaubot

Drift Action

Took the racecar out to a private drift day a friend organised a few weeks ago. 55psi In the rear tyres and the 117kw 323i performed much better than expected, albeit with several clutch kicks added in

4_zps42b1fd8a.jpg

1_zps34f09c6f.jpg

3_zps5099fff9.jpg

6_zpsedd6d01d.jpg

• Like 1

Awesome!!

nice! crazy good time to be had steering the car while looking out the side window!!!

do you have a build thread somewhere?

No sorry dude, theres not much to it really. Its a stock 325000km 323i Motorsport, has a lightweight flywheel, getrag 220 manual conversion, BC coilovers, an alloy radiator, full interior strip out including heater and most of the wiring and a 6 point cage, It makes a pretty good circuit hack but I had to run 55psi in the rears and throw it in as fast as itd go to make it through the drift section. A bonus of low power is that I only used 4 second hand 225/40/18s for the entire day :)

what's in the diff?

Looks like a fun car. Videos next time

A lot of MIG welding :D, Honestly Id prefer a good 2way as the car gets a bit of push understeer but the price was right for the locker

Edited by Beaubot