Sign in to follow this  
skidz

Hartge H23

This car is not mine but I am listing for the owner.

1986 BMW 323i sedan, converted in UK to Hartge H23 specs by approved dealer in 1988, all receipts, has 2.7 litre 525e based engine, camshaft, headers, Hartge wheels, suspension, spoilers etc. 127,000 miles, and very tidy condition.

Asking $7,000. Car is in Wellington.

Contact Matt Coplon 021 722 897 or 04 476 6557

or matt.coplon@gmail.com

its pretty cool ... would be nice with skirts and rear kit??

Edited by nz320i

looks like its got the same front kit as Tims old evil bimmer. im glad i found the rest of the mtech 1 kit as just having the front would look as cool as that :thumbsdown:

is it just me - or does anyone else totally not dig that.

Yep, agreed ,maybe its the colour, you would think they would have slapped a bit more of a kit on it , but then again it could have been removed, good luck with the sale

is it just me - or does anyone else totally not dig that

does nothing for me. Never liked the Hartge front spoiler or the wheels. The lack of side skirts and rear skirt and the exhaust look wierd.

Looks in good condition though so a nice MTech kit and some 15" cross spokes would do it for me... take it it has recaros?

I've got the Hartge skirts that would go on this car, that would definately spruce it up, but what you're forgetting is that it's not really the appearance of this car that's tits it's the 2.7 with the Hartge headers and cam!!!

Edited by ///Carl

Hi, I'm Matt, and I am the owner. Thanks to Stephen for putting this up here. I'm just a little slow on the uptake.

Any questions, please get in touch. I can email any extra photos (interior, engine bay etc) on request. I'm going to throw a couple more photos up here on this thread for those interested.

Thanks for reading.......

Matt

Hartge :mosh: !!!

post-11-1129175017.jpg