Sign in to follow this  
Dnz

$50 Discount on Plates

Oh yeah, when i ordered my plate, i also got told that i can get any referrals a 10% discount on a standard plate. So youd pay $499 instead of the $555.

Anyone interested, PM me your numbers and ill forward em to the lady for the discounted price.

Check plates.co.nz for your ideas!

I'd definately rock that if it was off europlates aswell as I was planning on ordering mine in the next week or two anyway.

Hey, just offering. Plate numbers are going to get more scarce, so it isnt like they will ever lose value... So yeah, if you want me to give the lady your number, let me kno.

Hey, just offering. Plate numbers are going to get more scarce, so it isnt like they will ever lose value... So yeah, if you want me to give the lady your number, let me kno.

Thats a lie.

Maybe if you had things like 123 etc, but stuff like MADBMW, it will be as rude in 10 years as it is today.

Oh a lie eh. And thats why plate prices have been going up 20% in the last year in the UK? The point is, if you want it, you can still get it. Once someone else thinks of it, its gone. Hence all the blatant ones are definately taken i.e. Mpower etc.

DNZ were you around in the time of the 'blue investment plates' ??

Marvelous marketing scheme... and so many people suckered into it.

An investment that has no tangible assets behind it, with only a perceived second hand market will usually fail.

DNZ were you around in the time of the 'blue investment plates' ??

Marvelous marketing scheme... and so many people suckered into it.

An investment that has no tangible assets behind it, with only a perceived second hand market will usually fail.

The point is that if you have an idea and want it, get it before someone else does.

I dont even see what there is worth arguing about, you either want 50 bucks off or you dont. Easy as that. I wasnt even asking if 'youd like to get one because you have to'. :banghead: Im just trying to do people a favour here.

Edited by Dnz

hehehe

seriously .. f**kit .. I my just offer the c*nt who owns it some cash aye ... I WANT HYBRID!! :D Edited by hybrid

Its my international 'nick' and the name of one of my fav electronic producers..

Was also thinking "330PSI" for when the charger arrive later on.

Edited by hybrid

I was under the impression that you had to actually license the plate string from LTNZ via PP to actually have the right to use the different text on any car, regardless of what style of plate you actually end up using. Somewhere along the line you've got to register the fact that that combination is now in use on a vehicle in NZ, and that will cost you the $500 that PP will charge.

Of course this doesn't apply if you just want to change the look of your std rego plate. :)