Sign in to follow this  
Palazzo

Stolen!

Not my BMW, but my much loved Legacy RS, which I've had for 9.5 years. Cherry black, standard wheels, factory big bore, plate no SKCNO1. If anyone sees it, I'd love to know, 021 685 063. Cheers. Taken from Westmere last night.

jump on all the forums, get the word out.

also made this sticky.

register it at spotter

Can't find a photo, have one at home. Standard facelift '91 Legacy with not so standard $3k of stereo. 3.5 inch stainless steel Sti exhaust tip. Curses.

Thanks for the suggestion Sic, it's on Spotter. Had to wait for my ins broker to tell me who insured it.

good luck, just get the word out as much as possible. go tell subaru wreakers also if you really keen, not sure if insurance places do that?

Anything distinctive sounds-wise? - i.e. rare sub or amp? To keep an eye out for.

Not really, Rockford Fosgate components in the front, Alpine 3525 amp, Sony XM222 amp, 10 inch boxed sub, Sony CDX C480 player, alpine somethings in the rear. I suspect it's being parted out as we speak.

Rockford components don't come up for sale all that often. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Member of NZICEMAG forums?? Post on there - there are a few TM members on there that spend hours trolling TM for deals - they may come accross it if they know they are looking for it.

Found! Go the police.

Without stereo, smashed locks etc. Viewing tomorrow. Apparently full of the losers worldly possessions (he was kicked out of his house), which will be binned tomorrow. Thanks guys for your help and suggestions.

good to hear it has been found!

its never quite the same tho getting it back, fix and sell y0

hope its not to bad, and the dude gets his ass peeled.

Exactly, what are you reading my mind? For sale, Legacy RS, 91, facelift, 1 careful owner.

its never quite the same tho getting it back, fix and sell y0

hope its not to bad, and the dude gets his ass peeled.

Hasn't happened to me but my mate felt the same way. Had his project car nicked, found it again but didn't want anything to do with it anymore. So sold it and started again with a new car.

Definatly hope that guys gets decent sentence. So many people I know have had cars/stereos stolen.