Sign in to follow this  
ED1RTY

Is your BMW manual or auto

Is your BMW manual  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The 535 is a 5 speed manual, all the old gals are 4 speeds......

The old 4 speeds are a lovely 'box to drive with, the 535 is a dog...heavy clutch....heaps of driveline shunt

However the 535 does improve on the open road or the track :rolleyes:

snapped  :wub:

:huh: wat hvnt u told us bowt ures?

[translation]

:huh: what, haven't you told us about your's?

[/translation]

Thank you Carl :D

Not in order to break traction, but on down-shifts if double clutching, or just rev-matching gearshifts, will heel toe so can still be braking whilst matching revs. Plus my Ford courier requires constant throttle blips between gears up and down and double clutching as it is pretty much knackered, misses like a bitch and has worn synchros. Then there's the willy's - they didn't make a gearbox with synchros in a willy's.

Left foot braking on twisties fun too, but usually pointless as not pushing anywhere near hard enough to require it on public roads. But good practice for when it is advantageous.

But heel-toeing for wheel spins round town = try hard.

Down shifts.

Burnouts aren't geek, they are punk, technicle driving is geek.

[translation]

[/translation]

:( why's every0ne soo persistant on editing my words ........ im only curious to see what people have to say out there not too be told how to spell i finished school!! ever heard the anyone say you will never use calculus again?? wel thats like me and correct use of english i mean come on the dictionary will change to txt language 0ne day..... i know not now owel sorry to you who did not understand my writing :P

Guest Andrew

[translation]

[/translation]

:( why's every0ne soo persistant on editing my words ........ im only curious to see what people have to say out there not too be told how to spell i finished school!! ever heard the anyone say you will never use calculus again?? wel thats like me and correct use of english i mean come on the dictionary will change to txt language 0ne day..... i know not now owel sorry to you who did not understand my writing :P
you finished school?

It just makes it bloody hard to read when there is no grammer or anything like that and you just keep having sentences that go on and on combined with the fact that most of the works are wrt3n like dat.

heel toeing round town.....i never use the clutch to take up speed difference (more than i have to). its so much better

burnouts and donuts are awesome. its pointless, but so much fun.

You went to Rosehill College right? that would explain the grammer issues :)

I'm guessing you left at the end of 6th form? As I dont think u were in 7th form last year.

Edited by E30stz

Write on Bimmersport as if you were writing your CV to Donald Trump. By this I'm meaning you'd use proper English, not txtlish.

Its really no extra effort to use full stops, capital letters, commas and paragraphing.

Its really no extra effort to use full stops, capital letters, commas and paragraphing.

It really takes no extra effort to type legibly. Honestly.

Maybe she can't... well, there is always this avenue open... :P (I apologise for reposting this pic...)