Sign in to follow this  
Ahmedsinc

Needing a new family wagon

That would be a great buy!! I want it!!!!!

There this here http://www.trademe.co.nz/714891470

I can check it out for you and if you buy, I'll claim the black rear seat ;-)

Have been keeping an eye on this one for a while :) If you could take a look that would be sweet, where in Crumblechurch would be a good place to have a PPI done?

There's a couple other 328i wagons in the upper nth isl, but lack leather and towbar is rather attractive! :)

dont let a towbar be pivotal on the car you choose if you are gettting a BMW wagon, they arent wrecked much, so if you want leather seats, you will need to buy one with leather seats, etc etc. any touring specific bits need to be in good condition or you will need to learn to live with them as you wont be replacing those bits etc.

dont let a towbar be pivotal on the car you choose if you are gettting a BMW wagon, they arent wrecked much, so if you want leather seats, you will need to buy one with leather seats, etc etc. any touring specific bits need to be in good condition or you will need to learn to live with them as you wont be replacing those bits etc.

Towbar is hardly a make or break selling point but it does save me the hassle of finding one to put on the car. Leather seats are a bonus, but again, not essential.

Plus the other advantage with buying an E36 wagon is that it gives me my ideal platform for the 10 year project :ph34r: Depending on how I go with patching up the Pusser tomorrow I'll pop over to Puke & have a look at one for sale there. Who knows, all my problems might be solved as early as Sunday afternoon :D