Sign in to follow this  
Michael.

M60/M62 Block & heads in any condition (buy or borrow)

G'day.

If anyone has a m60b40 or m62b44 block with heads they can sell please let me know. I am interested in getting a long block to measure out just for research purposes.

Alternatively I am also willing to pay to 'borrow' the engine for a couple of months so I can do my measuring, after that it can be returned in the same condition, if not cleaner.

Let me know here if you can help.

Cheers!

Edited by Michael.

Give me a call. Tomorrow.

• Like 1

Heh yeah. I just want to mock up an accurate long block to compare to the 1UZ model I already have.

Just doing it for research purposes, aka fun, not necessarily going down that path to build an M6X E36 but it could be an option one day... B8 replica perhaps??

A Toyota 1GZ-FE 60 degree V12 is also an idea tickling the back of my mind, but they are hard to get and costly. For some reason, probably lacking in my experience with them I'm not so keen on the M70/73 BMW V12, I've always thought of them as a bit of a dinosaur that hung around a little too long.

Edited by Michael.

re: 1GZ, have a chat to Darren (SRE30) on here, he has one in his possession ;)

• Like 1