Sign in to follow this  
kiwi535

2005 120d 6 spd manual

140 k, 2 owners, NZ new,service history,HID,removeable tow bar,cloth trim replaced with leather ,will renew RUC (5000 k),chipped easily get 5.5l 100k on open road,my average is 6.5l 100k ,lots of torque,6-700k for 45l for my town running.Small graze on front right corner and some supermarket dints.$14000 ono,pic as per avatar somewhere.Will put up pics weekend

Edit Nice brakes and steering,newish pirelli runflats

Edited by kiwi535
  • Like 1

So what you replacing it with, Paul?

What map was put on this from memory it was an economy map? What's the kW and torque figures post remap?

They called it an 80 per cent map

Dont know torque or hp figures,but it runs nicer at lower revs,revs quicker,and higher than pre map.

Edited by kiwi535

Gave the car a nice clean last weekend only for it to get dirty again overnight,will get them up this afternoon

i wish i needed a daily driver right now, would be the perfect car really!

Yeah, I've been eyeing up this http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/bmw/auction-700190171.htm also. But just not sure on the colour scheme.

Mines the same colour BUT the upholstery etc was redone in a darkish blue leather,the sorta checked cloth was awful Edited by kiwi535

Sorry for delay have spent half the weekend at work,only a few picsanuguru4.jpgdu3yme6a.jpg9abu9a2a.jpgpost-332-13985770411493.jpgpost-332-13985770577842.jpg Have thought of a couple little things Zoom in on first pic and see the "graze" from entering my concrete garage much faster than normal(tailgaters!) Tow ball has been machined to accept 1 7/8 and 50mm convert a balls most hire trailers here are 1 7/8 only Has aux input to stereo and two 12v outlets in cabin,and another in the hatch. Front and rear pdc

post-332-13985770922125.jpg

Edited by kiwi535

Could be gone today.if you interested get in touch asap

11500 for bimmersporters.Dont be put of by the diesel,once its rolling its quite quick,nice steering,nice brakes,some nice options too

Ok I been offered 10k as a trade,i will take anything above that