Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

WTB E30/E28 etc LSD diff

looking for an LSD diff, something in the range of a 3.64 to 3.9x, or just a center pack would even work.

over winter, my cab will be getting a manual box thrown at it, so be good to swap diff over at the same time etc. It has a medium case in it now.

Brent has a 3.91 medium case out of a 5-Series up on TradeMe, he might do you a Bimmersport price outside of TM??

have tried fitting an E34 one into an E30 case before, i couldnt make it work, not to say it cant be done though...?

what ratio is in your cab if you know off hand? too lazy to jack my car up to have a look ha, just know its not an LSD

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

No idea tbh.. Pretty sure it's not an LSD though.

I am intrigued now though, so I might have a look under there when I get 5 minutes.

Not sure on the differences between the E34 and E30 med-case diffs, it would at least mean taking the whole insides out and moving those over, someone who knows more might be able to confirm..

have tried fitting an E34 one into an E30 case before, i couldnt make it work, not to say it cant be done though...?

what ratio is in your cab if you know off hand? too lazy to jack my car up to have a look ha, just know its not an LSD

e34 internals fit into e30/e28 case

No, must be med to med or small to small.

Can do med case lsd centre or small case lsd centre if you're interested?

I have a 364 and 373 E30 LSD, no idea what they are worth. PM me.