Sign in to follow this  
Golfboy666GTI

Did New Zealand get any black 1M's?

Unless that 1M was extremly tired which is unlikely really then your friend was exaggerating, they seem to sit better on the road the faster you go.

My E36 is 19 years old and sits perfect on the road at 200 plus (i mean track) ;)

Even my e30 feels rock solid at 220 sustained ...... (on the track :P)

Josh your E30 is new ha.

• Like 1

agreed. I find it hard to believe the 1M would be lauded as a excellent performance package if it was unstable a such relatively low speeds like 150kph.

Either someone was exaggerating or the car they were driving had an issue in the wheel / suspension department.

It would be all over the internet if there was widespread issues. Not to mention the matching pictures of 1M's up tree's and hanging out of hedges.

I parked next to a Black 1M at the Wellington airport this morning, so there is at least one black one in Wellington to go with the orange and white ones here.

Saw a mint black 1M a few moments ago in Eastridge New World.

I know of 15 in NZ, breakdown is as follows:

White 8

Orange 4

Black 3

Have the VIN's for most of them, but won't be posting those for obvious reasons.

I would say there is closer to 20 all up in NZ, the press car (on TM right now), the 14 BMW NZ initially allocated to the dealers was split fairly evenly between the Auckland 2, Coombes, Jeff Grey, and I'd say Cooke got allocated at least 1, seeing as there was one for sale in Queenstown last month. Can't remember the exact split, that memory has been lost to the sands of time.

I know of 15 in NZ, breakdown is as follows:

White 8

Orange 4

Black 3

Have the VIN's for most of them, but won't be posting those for obvious reasons.

I would say there is closer to 20 all up in NZ, the press car (on TM right now), the 14 BMW NZ initially allocated to the dealers was split fairly evenly between the Auckland 2, Coombes, Jeff Grey, and I'd say Cooke got allocated at least 1, seeing as there was one for sale in Queenstown last month. Can't remember the exact split, that memory has been lost to the sands of time.

I know of 16 NZ new 1M's also.

Though this is my break down:

White: 7

Orange: 7

Black: 2

I know of 16 NZ new 1M's also.

Though this is my break down:

White: 7

Orange: 7

Black: 2

We may as well collate our findings via PM.

How many Fiji Green iS's do you know of? I've got 6 still on the road.

where do you guys get your 'lists' from? 'cause I have seen 3 different black 1 Ms in AK alone.

Keep guessing. As I said before, black was the least common colour and there were a dozen of those.

There were two more allocations after that first 14, the last of which sold just a few months ago.

We may as well collate our findings via PM.

How many Fiji Green iS's do you know of? I've got 6 still on the road.

Ive only got 4 :(

Ill send you a PM.

where do you guys get your 'lists' from? 'cause I have seen 3 different black 1 Ms in AK alone.

I can only talk for myself, but it can be a lot of time and effort.