Sign in to follow this  
jeffbebe

EOI: M62 VF supercharger kit

Only has Resonator still in place Flow Master at rear small Cobey look alike up front…just found a place as we speck in Henderson NZ Performance were that supply the free flows you have suggested

• Like 1

Make sure you post up some progress pics. If you get stuck, contact the lads at Wolf Mufflers in the city (Auck) they have helped me in the past and will be doing my extractors, if I cant buy them off the net.

Would never use Wolf again personally. Arrogant and only helpful if you choose to do exactly what they recommend. And they use sh*t Flowmaster mufflers.

• Like 1

Oh, that guy Greg seemed okay when I called him a few weeks back, then again, they all do when you first approach. Maybe ill have my welding skills up to notch by the engine swap and do most of the fab work myself.
Been attending some night classes one welding lately

• Like 1

So you welded up an E39 ute then went to welding night classes, Francois? Sounds like the cart leading the horse a bit!

• Like 1

hahaha well I actually never thought of it that way. I started doing aluminum welding, and haven't gotten the hang of it yet, until I started the classes.
Probably going to have to purchase proper GAS welders soon