Sign in to follow this  
trottsky

17x8.5 et13 on my e36 (test fit)

Arent 912s known to wear quite fast? Any reason for not going for fk452s? They stretch well too.

I'm not sure, I had them on my old e30 and yeah I suppose they didn't last long but they're a really good tyre, really grippy in nearly all conditions and yeah they look and stretch nice :)

Looks good. Are you running 205s on the front? Id get the rears rolled asap before you start to bend the inside lip up and make it super difficult to get the sealant out of there. Trust me, I know.

Yeh 205's up front. I cleaned it all out today when I was eyeing it up and had the wheels off, seemed mostly dirt though if I'm honest. I would have rolled them today but I didn't even know if it was going to rub, I had to go pick up some passengers! It's currently rubbing halfway down the sidewall so I really don't think it'll need that much bending. I don't want it to be obvious that they're rolled so hopefully it won't! Gonna get it done Monday/Tuesday after work when I've got a spare hour

sh*t that looks awesome man!!!!

needs 5mm spacers on the rear :P

Edited by ROBHASAE30
  • Like 1

Ha I hope you're not offended by how it is now!

Aint mine any more. Still got the M50 mani on it?

Yeh 205's up front. I cleaned it all out today when I was eyeing it up and had the wheels off, seemed mostly dirt though if I'm honest. I would have rolled them today but I didn't even know if it was going to rub, I had to go pick up some passengers! It's currently rubbing halfway down the sidewall so I really don't think it'll need that much bending. I don't want it to be obvious that they're rolled so hopefully it won't! Gonna get it done Monday/Tuesday after work when I've got a spare hour

There is alot of dirt yes but also alot of sealant. I had the guy from Canterbury guard rolling come do mine and I'm glad I did as I would have missed it and completely stuffed it up.

looks good, giving me ideas for my compact....

Aint mine any more. Still got the M50 mani on it?

Yep still on there, did you do the conversion to manual as well?

Saw you in this down Fendalton Rd earlier this arvo. Looks rad in person, nearly veered off the road turning around to look as you drove past haha

Saw you in this down Fendalton Rd earlier this arvo. Looks rad in person, nearly veered off the road turning around to look as you drove past haha

Ha cheers man, yeh I keep doing that looking at big shiny American classics that are always driving around chch (still not used to seeing so many, being from the uk where I never seemed to see any). Yeh I'm really happy with how it looks now. Better start getting round to fixing all the little electrical things now + I'm goin to overhaul the cooling system. Loads to do! We need to get a meet sorted for spring, still haven't met everyone

Ha cheers man, yeh I keep doing that looking at big shiny American classics that are always driving around chch (still not used to seeing so many, being from the uk where I never seemed to see any). Yeh I'm really happy with how it looks now. Better start getting round to fixing all the little electrical things now + I'm goin to overhaul the cooling system. Loads to do! We need to get a meet sorted for spring, still haven't met everyone

Definitely the cleanest one I've seen driving around. It's good to see one done properly and not all ricer with stupid headlights and tail lights like most the ones you see around in chch. +1 on the meet idea I haven't met anyone either

We are pretty slack when it comes to meets down in Christchurch as we have around 10 active members now days. I need to get my wagon legal before I bring it along to any meets but can always bring the 330.

• Like 2