Sign in to follow this  
Mavrick

e60 530d........

my mum had a 316 compact with an ///m badge that the dealer had done, its just that its got ///m extras. Looks good man, cheers for the rim

Yeah the M badge just stands for you getting the Motorsport kit from factory... my one has the M badge on it aswell as i got all the Motorsport goodies from factory ...

Is that the twin stage turbo diesel?

I've still not warmed up to the style of the lights but everything else is tits!

It would look better with no badge at all.

Is it fast?

Specs?

What is the diff between 'M' suspension and normal">

I like the new 5s. The previous shape was very excellent too.

I've driven one of those babies (as well as Paul and Martyn). Nice car. Lot's of torque as well. Would never guess that it is a diesel, apart from the exhaust tips. A lot more quiet than some petrol cars!

Does it have the Nav? That shizzle is cool.

Nah it's not the two stage diesel turbo, thats only avaliable in the 535d and that isn't brought over to New Zealand as there needs to be 20 parts per million of sulphur in the diesel, and NZ fuel doesnt have that.

It's specs are 0-100km in 7.3 seconds and top speed of 243 kms.

It's got soo much torque and my old man just wanted a car thats economical and looks good, hence the mtech kit. He usual does around 8 litres per 100 kms mostly round town, so its a win win situation.

Sorry dont have any details on the suspension set up, I could source some but im prety busy at the moment with exams looming and assignmnets due, so maybe at a later date.

Cheers Mavrick

Sorry dont have any details on the suspension set up, I could source some but im prety busy at the moment with exams looming and assignmnets due, so maybe at a later date.

Cheers Mavrick

Rather see pics of non-diesel related smoke coming from it.

Nice 530d, but...that's de old version 3 litre diesel. All the new ones have the excausttips just straight, like my 525d.

Does the car have a filter system to avoid the black smoke when driven at full power?

its the newest model here,maybe our deisel still has too much sulphur.....