Sign in to follow this  
my_e36

Countdown Dreamworks collectors cards. Exchange?

Hi everyone,

I know many of us here are parents and chances are have these cards collection from their promotion recently for the kids. I got some duplicated and some are missing and hoping for an exchange.

I got these duplicated...

6, 10, 31, 42

List the ones you've got duplicated and update the post as exchanges are done and hopefully help each other complete a set.

Cheers,

Vincent

I never bothered to take them. The employees here are very special. Anything extra and they get confused so i didnt bother

• Like 2

Hahhahahahahahaha ^

I have about 30 unopened. But i got them for a friend cuz shes a primary school teacher. Will see if she still wants them and post up. Lol

I have some duplicates and am short a few. Will find out which. 42 rings a bell.

Dont mind taking some more. Doesnt matter if they are opened. Friend uses them in class as prizes for the kids haha! Other ppl can take the ones missing from their collection i can take double ups no prob.

Thank you for Driftracewake and M3EN, PM-ed.

QUBE: will pass on any duplicates to you once I've tried to complete a collection for my son.

Thank you again everyone!

cool. been a bit busy and the cards are at missus place but will get round to it.

My son's got a complete collection (thanks to his nana who went to several swap meets!!) and a tonne of spares (I think we have spares for most cards. Just PM me the ones you're missing and I can probably help out.

Spikey Lemon, do you check your PMs?

Thank you to Scott (Palazzo) and Dave (M3AN), I've got my (son's) collection sorted. Cheers!

• Like 1

I shop at Paknsave, rather my dollar stays in new zealand

if you have any spares that you don't want send them to Starship Hospital. Always great to help out kids who are not as fortunate as our own.