Sign in to follow this  
E36 M

E46 to E30

Some may think its silly, to sell an e46 motorsport station wagon and buy an e30. I agree, but for a start, the e30 shape is just so amazing to me absolutely love it, it saves me 40 bucks a month in insurance, and I have a bit of cash left over from selling the e46 . I bought this e30 a month ago, came on these standard white 5 spoke wheels which to me, doesnt suit, then I bought some new wheels, ended up being wrong off set, until today, finally settled for the rims I wanted all along. Next thing I need to do is lower the front a bit more.. doesnt look right. People say e90 top hats will drop it 10-20mm or so.. and others say they do bugger all.. advice?

post-3157-0-59158600-1405915249_thumb.jp

post-3157-0-87193800-1405915287_thumb.jp

post-3157-0-41231300-1405915398_thumb.jp

Edited by E46

Nice car man! I just brought my 4 Door E30 recently and im looking for some interior to fix up my 27 year old one! Turns out good quality seats are getting hard to find aye? Ill be looking for a bit of low for mine soon so interested to see what happen here.

Oh nice. Yeah they are hard to find from what I have heard.. mines in immaculate condition because the owner before me had seat covers for a few years so didnt ruin the seats

Put in some e36 seats. Cheap and plenty around. Goes it easily enough with minor mods

hi mate, car looks good. just wondering how it has been lowered? if you dont mind me asking :)

I did the E90 drop hats and got about 10-15mm out of them. Well worth it imo. Just be carefull as if your already running super low springs it may make them non captive (if you care :s haha) And go buy them from the dealer, that is the cheapest way. last time i priced them they were about $35+gst

hi mate, car looks good. just wondering how it has been lowered? if you dont mind me asking :)

Hey there, car has been lowered with Superlows i think. Guy before me didn't really know either, but im sure the rears are superlows and the front are a German branded spring. Not very helpful haha

I did the E90 drop hats and got about 10-15mm out of them. Well worth it imo. Just be carefull as if your already running super low springs it may make them non captive (if you care :s haha) And go buy them from the dealer, that is the cheapest way. last time i priced them they were about $35+gst

Oh really? Sweet. Yeah shouldn't be a problem sourcing them, and im 99% sure only the rear is superlows. I find it annoying how there is so much room up front compared to the rear, but yet the car sits even underneath.

Nice E30. Lot less to go wrong on an E30, that's for sure!

What size were those original white five-spokes and have you still got them?