Sign in to follow this  
allan

Woman only

ww.breakeryard.com/blog/women-only-parking-spaces-on-the-rise/?utm_source=Customers-10-2013&utm_campaign=f49edc2c35-August_2014_Newsletter_v1&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_c085751039-f49edc2c35-80368089

Www.breakeryard.com/blog/women-only-parking-spaces-on-the-rise/?utm_source=Customers-10-2013&utm_campaign=f49edc2c35-August_2014_Newsletter_v1&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_c085751039-f49edc2c35-80368089

Maybe call them audi parking spaces

don't worry, I'll stone them, the cars parked there that is.

this is discriminatory & sexual harassment. I want private BMW ONLY spaces, with wide space so no other car can park near by except for other BMWS and nobody is able to hit the door. this is a win win situation for us gentlemen, together we shall crush this feminist agenda against all things M power.

M Power, M Power, M POWER! GRRRRRR!

*facepalm*

PS: unsure if we guys are even meant to be reading this topic...??

Edited by Dr. Jekyll
  • Like 2

Its somewhat taken out of context of the area.

Is it discrimitory to imply women are worse drivers? Yes it is.

Is it discrimitory to suggest women are worse drivers in a country where they arent allowed to drive very often as its "the mans job" maybe not so silly.

Also comes down to some societies trying to give nicer things to women. Dubai had female only buses and taxis last time i was there.

Hahahahahahahaha.

No offence to the general balance of good and bad here in regards to other races, but female women of an asian ethnicity, unless otherwise taught to drive extremely well are shocking.. Just like Taxi drivers in peak hour..

I think a bit more time spent with them behind the wheel instead of their partners/male doing the driving would help.. Maybe?

But the amount of times I have been forced over, almost bumped into, etc the general type was a female driver of the asian ethnicity...

I can't be the only one that notices this balance? And I will state not all are like this :)

• Like 1

all bad asian drivers i have meet were women of breeding age, coincidence? I think not!

this is a conspiracy! blondie is in on it, shes controlld opposition. lets go throw a rock at her window, when she comes down we beat her up, tie her down to a computer chair, roll her down the road and steal her bmw, I have this good place in the caves we can store it and like take it for M power rides in the wornderful northland roads. Come to north land, enjoy our beaches, we are bored, property is cheap, cops dont exist, yada yada yada.. we need more people. :rolleyes::(:unsure::wub::lol::)

this thread is not what i was expecting at all.

all bad asian drivers i have meet were women of breeding age, coincidence? I think not!

this is a conspiracy! blondie is in on it, shes controlld opposition. lets go throw a rock at her window, when she comes down we beat her up, tie her down to a computer chair, roll her down the road and steal her bmw, I have this good place in the caves we can store it and like take it for M power rides in the wornderful northland roads. Come to north land, enjoy our beaches, we are bored, property is cheap, cops dont exist, yada yada yada.. we need more people. :rolleyes::(:unsure::wub::lol::)

Haha, I'm actually in Russel at the moment.. Might stay clear away though hahahaha

I'll still stone them and you. I'll stone everybody. :ph34r: the men, the women, the children...

Duct tape - Check.

*Drives off to Kerikeri shouting M Power, M Power M POWER out the window to pickup finnish girlfriend to search blondies!

this thread is not what i was expecting at all.

to be honest I expected to read about some woman talking about life issues with other women..hence women only title..but..

Edited by Dr. Jekyll

How can women drive when they're in the kitchen? Thread is pointless IMO. :ph34r:

you'd find, the parking spots has more to do with the segregation of sexes than any intimation that they are worse drivers. Dubai is like that. progressive by their standards.

How can women drive when they're in the kitchen? Thread is pointless IMO. :ph34r:

Someone has to get more beer for the lord and master... :P

Thats what second and third brides are for..You need a young one so she can run down the store. :P

you'd find, the parking spots has more to do with the segregation of sexes than any intimation that they are worse drivers. Dubai is like that. progressive by their standards.

Although an yankistani crown coloney, I kinda like it. very progressive indeed, I remember seeing this in my asian adventures, special seats for women while men stand up. pink cars must also be banned from road operation?

my mother stil cant drive an automatic, shes too used to sitting in the back seat with my father and being driven around in the old country. I remember some 15 years ago my father had hired an old man to teach her how to drive, while I was learning things in the back seat. My mother nearly got us all killed when she backed full throttle into a concreate wall & iron gate. true story. :ph34r: