Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

Come on people make your mind up before you get to the counter

Sorry but my rant for the day.

Friday is our grocery shopping day followed by takeaways on the way home which is kfc for us.

Tonight kfc was very busy and drive through was backed up half way up the road so we headed in on foot which we normally do anyway , line inside was very long which to be honest I don't really mind to much as I know this is their busy time.

What really burns my nads though is the fact people who have been in line for 20 minutes plus get to the counter then go ummmmmm, I mean really ?????? you have been standing in line for 20 minutes with a big arse menu board in front of you yet when you get to the counter you get stage fright and don't know what to order !!!.

Come on people make your mind up before you get to the counter is it really that hard ??????

Rant for the day or possibly week over.

• Like 3

Smash em bro. Yeah this would probably wind me up too. Then again I would have gone somewhere else as I have the patience of a rapist when waiting!

• Like 1

Kfc is pretty rank. It attracts mouth breathers so indecision can be expected.

• Like 2

Those new TV / display menus that change every few minutes f**k me up. I've usually decided what I want before I get to the counter but by the time I get there I've forgotten what its called and the menu has changed to something different

Kfc is pretty rank. It attracts mouth breathers so indecision can be expected.

I was in KFC huntly, and there was a large female taniwha in line behind me and I heard her say to her friend beside her "ow shall we just go home and have dog roll and milk?" They both agreed and left the store..
  • Like 4

I was in KFC huntly, and there was a large female taniwha in line behind me and I heard her say to her friend beside her "ow shall we just go home and have dog roll and milk?" They both agreed and left the store..

Yep only in Huntly, they breed them well here

• Like 1

Why milk with the dog roll. Seems double brown would better suit the meal.

I have overheard a pair of said people in paknsave hamilton discussing meal plans. From.what i heard they would boil up some sausages on friday night for dinner then the kids can have savaloy soup for lunch saturday

Yep only in Huntly, they breed them well here

I hope you're on the good stuff.... Hound log was on special this week :)

Why milk with the dog roll. Seems double brown would better suit the meal.

I have overheard a pair of said people in paknsave hamilton discussing meal plans. From.what i heard they would boil up some sausages on friday night for dinner then the kids can have savaloy soup for lunch saturday

I don't go shopping that often, I hate it. I go about every 4 month. Anyway last time I was in pak n save Hamilton I was in the meat isle and bags of dog bones were on special and I overheard a guy saying to there son "oh wow, these are cheap. Looks like boil up for us this week boy!" He bought a few bags... Maybe he was taking the piss and they were actually for his dogs

I don't go shopping that often, I hate it. I go about every 4 month. Anyway last time I was in pak n save Hamilton I was in the meat isle and bags of dog bones were on special and I overheard a guy saying to there son "oh wow, these are cheap. Looks like boil up for us this week boy!" He bought a few bags... Maybe he was taking the piss and they were actually for his dogs

To be fair the bones came from the same carcassess as you were buying and killed and cut in the same butchery.Boiled up because of there probably tough ness and to get the meat to fall off the bone they were probably fine to add to a soup /broth base. Who hasn't bought old bacon hocks for a big pot of veggie soup or chucked in a whole finished roast chicken carcase,

Do you not remember your grandparents having pots of and plates of everything in the fridge,nothing was ever wasted or thrown out,food was precious I guess it goes back to war time and poverty and lack of supplies. I kinda feel sorry for some of the young who live there spoilt little lives and waste so much, and are so fussy. Bring on the apocalypse and it will be the hunting kill and cook anything types that will survive. MMMmm woodpidgeon is delicious

Draw the line at dog roll though, unless the zombies had taken over the earth,

and standing in line at KFC, really whose the idiot, you lined up for that ? seriously!

Edited by kwhelan
  • Like 2

Who hasn't bought old bacon hocks for a big pot of veggie soup or chucked in a whole finished roast chicken carcase

Vegetarians?

• Like 1

I couldn't even imagine being desperate enough to wait 20mins for kfc of all things.

To be fair the bones came from the same carcassess as you were buying and killed and cut in the same butchery.Boiled up because of there probably tough ness and to get the meat to fall off the bone they were probably fine to add to a soup /broth base. Who hasn't bought old bacon hocks for a big pot of veggie soup or chucked in a whole finished roast chicken carcase,

Do you not remember your grandparents having pots of and plates of everything in the fridge,nothing was ever wasted or thrown out,food was precious I guess it goes back to war time and poverty and lack of supplies. I kinda feel sorry for some of the young who live there spoilt little lives and waste so much, and are so fussy. Bring on the apocalypse and it will be the hunting kill and cook anything types that will survive. MMMmm woodpidgeon is delicious

Draw the line at dog roll though, unless the zombies had taken over the earth,

and standing in line at KFC, really whose the idiot, you lined up for that ? seriously!

I don't eat bones or offal. It doesn't get wasted though, that's what the dog is for. we kill / process all our own meat.

I'm not that fond if KFC either, but every now and then I try it