Sign in to follow this  
WYT_M5

FS: 2005 E60 M5 w/Eisenmann Race Exhaust

The M5 is up for sale, give me a text/call on 021 140 7520 if you might be interested.

2005 E60 M5 SMG with Eisenmann Race Exhaust

Full NZ service history, dealer service history in Japan up to time of import. Great condition.
White exterior with Silverstone White Leather interior.
Front tyres (255/40/R19) about 90% Tread, Rear tyres (285/35/R19) about 50%.
- Eisenmann Race Exhaust (amazing sound)
- Blacked Kidney Grills
- Blacked Window Trim
- Blacked Side Grills
- Smoked rear tail lights (still have originals)
- Gloss Black OEM M5 Wheels
- Tinted Windows All round
- Carbon Mirror Covers
- AC Schnitzer Front Splitters
- AC Schnitzer Rear Spollier (removed but yours to take)
- Factory optioned Heads up Display
- Aux port installed
This amazing super-sedan pushes out about 507BHP and 530NM of torque combined with the V10 + the Eisenmann Race Exhaust sound track will leave you craving more.
7 Speed Sequential manual gearbox with new SMG clutch and flywheel at 125,000 kms. Engine runs great and just had a full service with Castrol TWS.
The V-10 sounds great, too. The Eisenmann race exhaust really sets it apart from other M5’s on the market.
Heads up display on the windscreen an optional extra from new showing you -speed/gear selection & revs.
Check out Top Gears review on the E60 M5. This is one car you HAVE to own at least once.
Selling as upgrading. Test drives and inspections are welcome.

Not interested in trades.

Trademe Auction Here: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=800260888&ed=true

Or text/call 021 140 7520

uulZjk.jpg

Just make sure it's an M135i. I drove one at Hampton and it was bags of fun but on the road I'd take the power and comfort of the M5 any day of the week.

Remember the 0-100 time of an M135 is the same as that of an E60 M5. Same for in gear acceleration between 80 and 120 kph. Unless you're on a track, the extra power of the M5 will never be used. The running costs however....they are there all the time.

Yes, but one's like driving a go kart on steroids and the other's like piloting a 2 tonne missile... I'm all for the nuke!!

• Like 1

I'm not sure the M5 is a car for NZ roads. It has a reasonably low torque figure for its engine size and weight of the car (525Nm vs. 450Nm for the M135) and weighs about 300kg more. It also develops that peak torque higher in the RPM range. It isn't an easy car to drive to its potential, and isn't that well suited to our shite roads. Sure, we'd all love one and know it's the daddy. But it's better suited to the Autobahn or Autostrada where it can embarrass Ferraris. Not here, where a boosted Evo will eat it to 100 kph beyond which you're dicing with the law.

Edited by RobD

Why not go for an e90 M3?

I love the 135I's myself though - have driven a friend's one a few times and they're a blast.

I love the 135I's myself though - have driven a friend's one a few times and they're a blast.

Love the E90 M3. It has to be the ultimate everyday drivers' car. Prefer it to the E92.
  • Like 1

Out of my price range and too much $$ to mod N/A. :D

Remember the 0-100 time of an M135 is the same as that of an E60 M5. Same for in gear acceleration between 80 and 120 kph. Unless you're on a track, the extra power of the M5 will never be used. The running costs however....they are there all the time.

Going straight to FBO then Stage2+ Turbo upgrades if the early testers come out with good results. It won't be your regular M135i.

I'm not sure the M5 is a car for NZ roads. It has a reasonably low torque figure for its engine size and weight of the car (525Nm vs. 450Nm for the M135) and weighs about 300kg more. It also develops that peak torque higher in the RPM range. It isn't an easy car to drive to its potential, and isn't that well suited to our shite roads. Sure, we'd all love one and know it's the daddy. But it's better suited to the Autobahn or Autostrada where it can embarrass Ferraris. Not here, where a boosted Evo will eat it to 100 kph beyond which you're dicing with the law.

Lets just say it is driven to it's potential most days :)

• Like 1

Going straight to FBO then Stage2+ Turbo upgrades if the early testers come out with good results. It won't be your regular M135i.

Which year M135i are you looking at? The N54 is such a peach. You can accelerate effortlessly out of roundabouts in 3rd gear from idle speed and in 6th at 100kph it accelerates like most cars do in 3rd.

Which year M135i are you looking at? The N54 is such a peach. You can accelerate effortlessly out of roundabouts in 3rd gear from idle speed and in 6th at 100kph it accelerates like most cars do in 3rd.

2009 N54

Yes, but one's like driving a go kart on steroids and the other's like piloting a 2 tonne missile... I'm all for the nuke!!

Not fun trying to deal with all that weight on the track which Ryan has experienced and now wants something else

Cause the e9x M3 is slower then his e60 M5

NA tuning is expensive vs turbo

Fuel bills

Tunability of the N54 engine

Early results with stage2+ turbo (sub 4K US for 600hp+)

http://www.bimmerboost.com/content.php?5206-The-BMW-N54-stock-frame-turbo-record-officially-stands-at-an-eye-opening-645-wheel-horsepower

Edited by mod335
  • Like 1

Honestly.

They look like a fruits type of car. You're 6ft4 and it will look like the wrong combination of too big and too small.

I was with you on test drive. Just don. Please. Save yourself and get either

E46 M3

E92/90 335i

Or even a 2 series.

They not a flattering car tbh.

• Like 1

Honestly.

They look like a fruits type of car. You're 6ft4 and it will look like the wrong combination of too big and too small.

I was with you on test drive. Just don. Please. Save yourself and get either

E46 M3

E92/90 335i

Or even a 2 series.

They not a flattering car tbh.

That's pretty funny. I haven't heard the term 'fruit' for a while!
  • Like 1

Hmmm what is a fruits car Amber?

Yes, the height issue is one factor, there will be a slightly comical aspect to seeing you squeeze into a 1 series coupe Ryan!

All the tune-ability talk, do such cars engines really need to be modified? - they are already quite powerful... especially for daily use - just buy awesome tyres for the road and some worthwhile suspension upgrades

Hmmm what is a fruits car Amber?

Yes, the height issue is one factor, there will be a slightly comical aspect to seeing you squeeze into a 1 series coupe Ryan!

All the tune-ability talk, do such cars engines really need to be modified? - they are already quite powerful... especially for daily use - just buy awesome tyres for the road and some worthwhile suspension upgrades

A fruits car (no offence to gays, I have lots of gay friends.. Probably more so than straight friends...)

Is a car so small it can't be used for the obvious reasons a large car would be used (families, children, se...you get the idea)

It only provides room for your gender identical counterpart and potential toy dog you may like to carry around in a man bag.

*disclaimer: please take all above as a joke in a light hearted way - no offence intended for those who are attracted to the same sex*

Edited by MISS BM
  • Like 1

A fruits car (no offence to gays, I have lots of gay friends.. Probably more so than straight friends...) Is a car so small it can't be used for the obvious reasons a large car would be used (families, children, se...you get the idea) It only provides room for your gender identical counterpart and potential toy dog you may like to carry around in a man bag. *disclaimer: please take all above as a joke in a light hearted way - no offence intended for those who are attracted to the same sex*

It okay, I don't have a family of my own, children or toy dogs yet (sorry you beat me too it). So yes a 135i coupe that I can race around the track and daily drive is perfectly fine for me.

If you check out the specs you lose about 3cm in width and 24cm in length, most of which is boot space... compared to the 335i Coupe. Check out the image below, my height has no difference between a 135i coupe and a 335i coupe.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I rest my case.

xQeAOb.jpg

The term fruits car would probably be better suited to a convertible 1/3 series, or maybe an MX5 ;)

Edited by WYT_M5
  • Like 1

It okay, I don't have a family of my own, children or toy dogs yet (sorry you beat me too it). So yes a 135i coupe that I can race around the track and daily drive is perfectly fine for me.

If you check out the specs you lose about 3cm in width and 24cm in length, most of which is boot space... compared to the 335i Coupe. Check out the image below, my height has no difference between a 135i coupe and a 335i coupe.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I rest my case.

BMW135CoupeVs335Coupe.jpg

The term fruits car would probably be better suited to a convertible 1/3 series, or maybe an MX5 ;)

Naww no need to take things so seriously

Hey everybody hated my car originally.

Dw, it will grow on me eventually.. I like them in white!

Don't take life so seriously, it's not like you come out alive ;) so go get a fruit car and make it a males car with a killer power rating.

Edited by MISS BM

Naww no need to take things so seriously Hey everybody hated my car originally. Dw, it will grow on me eventually.. I like them in white! Don't take life so seriously, it's not like you come out alive ;) so go get a fruit car and make it a males car with a killer power rating.

Haha yeah it will grow on you just like SMG, the VW, the Audi and a number of other things :o

Haha yeah it will grow on you just like SMG, the VW, the Audi and a number of other things :o

I always like SMG, advocate for it.

Prove them haters when I drag their manuals with my non existent M3

• Like 1

I always like SMG, advocate for it.

Prove them haters when I drag their manuals with my non existent M3

But what if the haters have a 650whp N54 and drag you in a 3th gear pull from rest? :D

*wont need to shift

ohh and I have nothing against an E46 M3, would happily have one in my garage for the windy roads

Edited by WYT_M5
  • Like 2