Sign in to follow this  
KwS

WTD: E36 Glovebox Black

Hi

After a glovebox in black to suit my E36 as mine is sagging a little. MUST be in good condition with no cracking etc around catch. Dont need vent section.

Prefer it to be in Welly so i can pickup due to size.

Edited by KwS

If you are still looking I can check the one on the car I just bought. I won't be needing it.

My family is in Porirua, so I'm down those ways regularly.

Edited by huff3r

Bump, Pauls one wasnt in good shape unfortunately so im still on the lookout. No real hurry.

I have a couple but haven't had a look at the condition

if you happen to get a moment to check them and find one that doesnt sag, let me know

Can you send me your email to Geoffrg@xtra.co.nz. I could get a rocket to Pluto easier than posting an image on this site. It used to be so simple then someone decided to modernise it and now it is virtually impossible. I will send you a picture.

BLOODY WEIRD HOW SOME PEOPLE PUT UP A WANTED TO BUY AND YOU RUN AROUND TO GET THEM WHAT THEY WANT AND THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE THE MANNERS TO TELL YOU WHAT IS GOING ON. FUNNY LITTLE WEIRDOS.

sh*t, sorry Geoff im bloody useless at emailing people. I am a bit of a weirdo though!

Ill email you now.

So it looks like ive upset Geoff and he never responded to my email. Still looking for a glovebox.

Bump, will pay shipping. Let me know if you have a good one floating around. Best to PM me in case i miss your message, dont want to upset anyone else.

never been to a pick-a-part, so a bit reluctant to start now. Would prefer to give money to someone on here, but if no one wants to part with theirs i might have to pop my PAP cherry.

cheers for the advice, ive had gloveboxes out before so not a big issue. Youre right that the pain is getting it back in, lining up the tabs. To be honest i havent really been trying hard to get a glovebox, im not currently using the car anyway, just keeping it fresh in the minds of anyone that has one floating around.

Edited by KwS