Sign in to follow this  
Active Autowerke

Active Autowerke Nov Sale

Hey guys,

In case you hadn't heard I wanted to let you know about the sale that we are having this month.

During the Month of November you can pick up the following items for a great savings

1) E36 Superchargers - you can save almost $900 on a supercharger kit for an E36 325, 328, M3

2) E36 turbo kits - you can save $1500 on a turbo kit for an E36 M3 or 325i.

3) Active Autowerke Turbo Manifold - E36 325i RHD 1992 - 1995 - you can save $900 on these!!!

4) Stage 3 Turbo Intercoolers - On sale for $950.

5) E46 M3 Exhausts - I know not many people have them or are looking to do mods yet but we are having a sale on these also and you can save $450.

If you have any questions or are interested in any of these items just let me know via email. pcalloway@activeautowerke.com

Where's the E30 bling? :(

pwned.

.... wat Gareth said :(

double pwned.

sweet.

1) all prices are listed in US Dollar currency. Would you guys prefer me to list prices in New Zealand Currency??

2) The only thing that we have for E30s is software. I have no problem running a special for you guys, but no one got back to me on what they wanted.

If I have enough people i will do a software special for board members.

Edited by Active Autowerke

Is the Koni coilover the only kit you supply?

E36 328?

What are the spring rates?

Is the Koni coilover the only kit you supply?

E36 328?

What are the spring rates?

No. We also supply the Ground Control coilover kits.

The spring rates are preset by Koni. If you are looking for something that is adjustable then you would need to go with Ground Control.

have you considered going into E30 parts?

there seems to be a lot of people on here with E30's having trouble finding quality parts.

i know ive placed more then a few orders with Ireland Engineering in California. they seem to be one of the few places with good parts and pretty good service.

i know im not the only one here using these guys and theres a lot of E30s around with owners looking for parts.

it wouldnt take much for someone who was a bit pro-active to pretty much own the new zealand E30 market. i know new zealand isnt a very big market, and the E30 side is pretty small but it is getting bigger everyday with young guys buying E30's and wanting to modify them, suspension, computer, camber correction bla bla

just a thought

have you considered going into E30 parts?

there seems to be a lot of people on here with E30's having trouble finding quality parts.

i know ive placed more then a few orders with Ireland Engineering in California. they seem to be one of the few places with good parts and pretty good service.

i know im not the only one here using these guys and theres a lot of E30s around with owners looking for parts.

it wouldnt take much for someone who was a bit pro-active to pretty much own the new zealand E30 market. i know new zealand isnt a very big market, and the E30 side is pretty small but it is getting bigger everyday with young guys buying E30's and wanting to modify them, suspension, computer, camber correction bla bla

just a thought

i definitely understand. unfortunately there is a much larger market in New Zealand than there is in the US for the E30. Not many people here are lookin for parts for those cars.

We do however, have software for your car. And since the E30 is obd- 1 it will be easier and a faster to get your software to you.

i definitely understand. unfortunately there is a much larger market in New Zealand than there is in the US for the E30. Not many people here are lookin for parts for those cars.

Do you have anything for the humble e38 ?

Dont have anything specifically in mind, just curious.