Sign in to follow this  
networkn

Guaging Interest - 2011 335i Touring

Hi There!

I am looking at upgrading my 2011 Touring 335i.

Wanting 65K for it, and looking to offload it perhaps End of January. Can be a little flexible on timing.

It is an M-Sport and runs 18" Michellin ZP RFT's.

It's Silver. Done 35000KM's

Was originally imported from the UK. No issues I am aware of other than the coin holder is broken.

I'll post a picture a little later.

Edited by networkn

Wow you want $65,000 when its four years old and done 350,000 k's

Wow not a single reply? Bump!

Are you really surprised? You are trying to sell a high value vehicle and can't even be bothered to put up a photo of car.

As a member of the forum you have made a grand total of 8 posts, so no-one knows you from a bar of soap.

Without any further details price looks to be well above the market value for a UK import.

Don't be upset if people aren't queuing up to throw 65k your way.

Edited by E30 325i Rag-Top
  • Like 2

Are you really surprised? You are trying to sell a high value vehicle and can't even be bothered to put up a photo of car.

As a member of the forum you have made a grand total of 8 posts, so no-one knows you from a bar of soap.

Without any further details price looks to be well above the market value for a UK import.

Don't be upset if people aren't queuing up to throw 65k your way.

Well, to be fair I wasn't trying to sell it actively, I was trying to gauge interest, of which it seems there is little. The lack of a photo wouldn't stop a genuinely interested party from expressing interest I wouldn't have thought, however, it's certainly possible to put one up. Is there a reason you are suggesting it's priced too high?

Edited by networkn

I would think even with the low mileage and 2011 model 335i Msport, price range would be 45-55K. This is purely my opinion. GLWTS.

Is there a reason you are suggesting it's priced too high?

Possibly the fact that you've somehow done 350000km in a 4 year old car and are still for some reason selling it for 65k.. :mellow:

Edited by Rubix

Possibly the fact that you've somehow done 350000km in a 4 year old car and are still for some reason selling it for 65k.. :mellow:

Err it says I have done 35,000 KM's

I did inform a friend of mine who is actively looking for a vehicle like this.

Not sure where he is getting his prices from but seems to think it is nearly $15K over priced.

He is negotiating to import one from the UK himself.

Just some feedback if you are interested.

The lack of a photo wouldn't stop a genuinely interested party from expressing interest I wouldn't have thought, however, it's certainly possible to put one up. Is there a reason you are suggesting it's priced too high?

Not the photo on it's own, more the lack of details - silver colour, which one? Interior - leather? Nav system? Which 18" wheels, what options fitted, etc. All quite important for someone looking at a premium used vehicle.

Car may not be over priced, if it has a very good spec, lots of options and is in exceptionally good condition.

However, when there are slightly older, but still LCI examples available for $30k less it is still going to be a hard sell...

Plus the forum rules state a photo must be included... :mellow: at least you have made it over the 10 post count now!!

Edited by E30 325i Rag-Top

Just a tip. "gauging interest / not in a hurry to sell / if I don't get my price I will keep" doesn't work. You paint yourself as an 'unmotivated seller' and people are discouraged from this.

If you want more interest from the forum, this is how you list a vehicle.

Just a tip. "gauging interest / not in a hurry to sell / if I don't get my price I will keep" doesn't work. You paint yourself as an 'unmotivated seller' and people are discouraged from this.

If you want more interest from the forum, this is how you list a vehicle.

Well it's a little hard not to paint it like this, when this is simply the case (I am trying to get an idea of ballpark so I can work out what upgrade cost may be). When I get home tonight I'll put together a proper listing.

Thanks for the information.

Saw this when you first posted it and first thought was nobody will pay $65K for a 335i. Just checked TradeMe briefly and the most expensive 335i Msport was 45K (Jap Import, LCI, 9,500km) There are numerous for sub-30K, and a number of M3s for less than $65K.

I'd suggest looking at the market to get an accurate gauge of what you car is worth.

That's why I didn't reply.

• Like 3