Sign in to follow this  
BMTHUG

Style 95's E46 Coupe Pics UP! Fitteeddd

Hi Guys

I know some of you may be completely against this but I am quite interested in this idea. I have recently acquired some style 95's that were in need of some minor curb removal and I am now undecided on what colour to paint them. My coupe is the standard bmw silver and I was thinking of doing this colour on my wheels https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHNidfaRfk8 any other opinions on colour apart from colour matching?

Cheers guys

Hi Guys

I know some of you may be completely against this but I am quite interested in this idea. I have recently acquired some style 95's that were in need of some minor curb removal and I am now undecided on what colour to paint them. My coupe is the standard bmw silver and I was thinking of doing this colour on my wheels https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHNidfaRfk8 any other opinions on colour apart from colour matching?

Cheers guys

Edited by EUROHO

Imho shadow chrome looks boss, just don't paint them black please

• Like 1

orange isn't really my thing. Lol was thinking of the holden purple but then changed my mind. I don't like black wheels. Too overdone. Something stand out is what I am after.

Imho shadow chrome looks boss, just don't paint them black please

shadow chrome could be an option, my car is the same silver as the car in the video and I have just talked to the spray painter at Custom Coatings North Shore and he thinks the turquoisey colour would look good or just colour match the rims to the car. My old w210 had polished Brabus wheels with inner rim spokes champagne coloured to match the car. More opinions welcomed. Will not be lowering the car as I want something practical and having a stupidly low car isn't practical for me.

Have them polished, have seen them before polished and looks pretty awesome, big wheels with no low......may look a little strange

car is already low enough imho. I think the PO had it slightly lowered. I like the look of them polished but at this point in time I don't have the time to polish them. my last wheels I polished took me over 50 hours haha

White looks good against most colours. Or just leave them a they are - slightly less likely to be nicked if they don't shout for attention, especially if you live in Orcland!

nicely polished :)

Dear Lord that is a nicely polished wheel. The painter has them already but is awaiting my decision. It surely wont get nicked seeing as its secure most of the time on the North Shore :)

So far this year I've had wheels painted Barney Purple, Satin Rose Red & Gold.

Personally, I'd be keen to see a nice gunmetal/shadow on the 95's.

Lewis

hmm was thinking about gunmetal or a shadow type finish but in all honesty I can always get them painted again if I don't like them :) one wheel needing repair as the painter found a hairline crack in it so playing the waiting game now. If anyone needs wheels welded and repaired I recommend James Simpson Engineering in Piemark Drive Albany. Wheelfixit wanted $200 bucks to do it and James Simpson is doing it for $40

Edited by EUROHO

Euroho what did you end up going for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Wow those rims are pretty sick.

I got a standard silver E46 too and i don't want black rims.

Those rims actually catch my attention :D

Theyve been painted finally. Haha will go on soon. Rolled my rear guards in preparation for them. Running falken 452s all round. 215/35/19 on the front 9 inch wheels and 235/35/19 on the 10 inch rears. Fingers crossed guys

Euroho what did you end up going for?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went for the same colour as the wheels in the vid man. Looking sick but yet to fit the tyres etc. Just got painted today

• Like 1

Euroho what did you end up going for?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went for the same colour as the wheels in the vid my lady (edit) Looking sick but yet to fit the tyres etc. Just got painted today

bahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Bahahaha my bad. Damnn lol didnt realise you were a lady and felt disrespectful. My south african moma would of had a fit if she knew haha

post-51814-0-37487100-1421141529_thumb.j

Here's a little Teaser

Also had quite a few dilemma's with the wheels. My painter discovered they have been repainted several times since being manufactured in 2003 and one previous painter had painted over some brake dust which seemed to underly below the surface. Long story short I ended up getting them soda blasted at CPR Birkenhead by my old mate Matt Brook who is the man

Edited by EUROHO
  • Like 2

Bahahaha my bad. Damnn lol didnt realise you were a lady and felt disrespectful. My south african moma would of had a fit if she knew haha

you are forgiven all my posts about kfc on here lately one would think i was a >100kg potato & gravy eating trucker

im not

• Like 1

also wheels look SICK

• Like 1

you are forgiven all my posts about kfc on here lately one would think i was a >100kg potato & gravy eating trucker

im not

also wheels look SICK

Hahaha to be honest I haven't read any of those posts but that's cool. Im a > 100 trucker so why all the hate hahaha just playing. Thanks a lot ma'am. I reckon they will look pretty dope once on the car. Will get some pics up later on this week

wow that color looks really nice. I was considering doing them to my style 48s.

But I'm not too sure yet haha. Will be happy to check out how it turns out fitted on your car :)

• Like 1

wow that color looks really nice. I was considering doing them to my style 48s.

But I'm not too sure yet haha. Will be happy to check out how it turns out fitted on your car :)

thanks dude :) Yeah man I will be sure to throw up some pics as soon as it's on :) Just do it man! Just do it! haha