Sign in to follow this  
BMTHUG

Style 95's E46 Coupe Pics UP! Fitteeddd

i knew i should have jumped on these wheels when they came up for sale! highly regret!!

cant wait to see it anyways :)

• Like 1

i knew i should have jumped on these wheels when they came up for sale! highly regret!!

cant wait to see it anyways :)

Hahah yeah man I jumped on them as soon as I could cos man I had been looking for a set for 6 months! Brent at BMworld has some also Kyu! Give him a holla! Just so happens I got these the day before he posted his up for sale haha

i was actually gonna buy the ones you got but i couldnt justify wheels before car. (i dont even have a bmw to put them on right now!! dammit)

hahaha

• Like 1

i was actually gonna buy the ones you got but i couldnt justify wheels before car. (i dont even have a bmw to put them on right now!! dammit)

Bahahaha to be honest man you made a wise move haha just saying ;)

hahaha

Edited by EUROHO

Just got word from the painter mr IMOLAM3 that the wheels will be sprayed tomorrow morning and baked in a bake oven wooohoo. so stoked!

I kind of like the wheels like this hahah :wub:

33545cbec2aaa70ee7bc44597c5c4202.jpg

Edited by EUROHO

Oweeee just got a pic from the painter

Posted Image ill just leave this here :) tell me what yall think ladies and gents

Bold choice, I'll give you that but I think it could work well. It's been about 20mins so you must have them mounted up by now yea? :D

• Like 1

hahaha Not really! still on lunch Gaz. Gonna have my brown rice and tuna then get back to stretching the Falkens on. hahah plus the hoist servicing guy had my hoist held up for like 2 hours. cables were fraying! buggeerr

Looks good dude, front could come down a little bit :-)

• Like 1

Looks good dude, front could come down a little bit :-)

Agreed Gaz. Needs to come down a fraction. Rear is sitting perfect

What have you lowered it with? Lowering springs?

• Like 1

What have you lowered it with? Lowering springs?

To be honest Gaz I haven't lowered it. The previous owner must of lowered it because its real low in the rear. the fronts still high as a monster truck

Perfect height at the back, but just like me an extra inch than necessary at the front lol.

The colour's not my thing, but then again I always go with out there colours so it's good to see someone else who isn't afraid haha, well done bro.

Edited by Slammed E46
  • Like 1

Perfect height at the back, but just like me an extra inch than necessary at the front lol.

The colour's not my thing, but then again I always go with out there colours so it's good to see someone else who isn't afraid haha, well done bro.

Hahah thanks bro! i like this colour, I really do! It reminds me of an ice cream lmbao. The height in the front is getting sorted on Thursday and the rubbing issues in the rear will be sorted too. Thanks to MTS North Shore. I highly recommend them. The owner is a good friend of mine