Sign in to follow this  
allan

Christmas Treat

Merry Christmas one and all I received this from Pelican and thought others might enjoy.

http://www.pelicanparts.com/swapmeet_pics/swapmeet_pic_index.htm?utm_source=pelican_porschenewsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20141223.

Would like to take the opportunity also to say thank you to those that have help me out over the past year especially the following.

Ray and his son Sam fuel pump died while in Orewa very busy but came got me back on the road thanks again.

Ray and Brent for checking the coding and shedding some light onto a few other issues

Tom M3 power sorting out the transponder chips in the keys which fixed the locking problem very help full thanks

All those that liked comments I made in various threads. Nice to know it is appreciated and was of some help in some way.

Merry Christmas and a safe New Year

Allan (tim 325)

• Like 5

Same to you Allan, took me a while to realise you had changed your user name to tim325 though!

Thanks for posting up the link to the pelican photo galleries, some damn nice cars in there, especially in the bimmerfest folder.

Hear hear! Likewise, thanks to everyone and anyone who has provided advice, parts, helping hands or otherwise gone above and beyond expectations. What a great bloody community this is!!

• Like 1

And from down here in wellington too!

Special thanks to Brent @ BMW World Papakura for being an awesome guy and always being happy to help out!!

To the mods that keep us all reletively honest here!

And to the new group of mates I have found in Auckland this year, you know who you all are!