Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

325i for sale 1986

New Zealand new 325i auto for sale.

Really good interior, a small patch on the drivers seat, the tiniest crack starting to appear in the usual place on the dashboard. Carpets, rear seat, door cards are all in really good order.

The engine is strong, it can't be original. Gearbox changes and drives properly.

The body work is a bit untidy. Right front guard has an armco kiss, the left a small ding, so the front panel is no longer straight. Small rust appearing below the right tail light. Rear spoiler is a Zender

Central locking - all works !

Alarm - works

All electric windows - work !

Sunroof, manual - works and has the handle attached properly.

Speedo, odo - works !

Wof until March, a new one would be supplied on the full asking price. Rego for another 5 months. Mileage 302,200 which looks genuine from the paperwork.

A mechanically sound car that has been looked after and now needs some bodywork tidying up. Fog lights need to go back in. Location south Auckland. $3600

post-30281-0-33399900-1420238752_thumb.j

post-30281-0-79225600-1420238880_thumb.j

post-30281-0-15355200-1420238963_thumb.j

Why would you think, someone pays 3.6k for an E30 four door ? That's what i paid for my E39 facelift model with half the km's ! I wouldn't pay more than 2k for an immaculate E30 coupe.

Because I dunno if anyone would actually want to own a 520i facelift or not.

Don't like the price, don't buy it.

• Like 5

I sold my SA 325i for $4800 to a guy that works for BMW..

the car was only average condition really.. but they can demand a good price due to being popular.

Why would you think, someone pays 3.6k for an E30 four door ?

Maybe because that's the going rate for a good example, especially with the 2.5ltr engine.

Comparing the price with your 520i is like comparing lobster with out of date hoki. One is in demand, the other you have to discount to move it.

Good luck with finding an E30 Coupe for $2k, if you get one with a warrant for that you're doing well.

I get that not everyone likes or wants an E30 (even on Bimmersport) but the prices are where they are for a reason.

• Like 3

Whre did you advertise it ? - apart from Bimmersport ? Looks a sound enough car, and not expensive

• Like 1

Here and on facebook was about to list on tm till the buyer came around

I would suggest that you could have got a better price for it than what you got, unless there was something wrong with it not shown in the pictures, if you can be prepared to wait for the right buyer to come along (a big if, sometimes it needs to go quick).

A good clean of the car, and good pictures - exterior is reasonably easy, but interior / engine shots need a bit more, with a well written advert will pay you back many times over for the effort.