Sign in to follow this  
darren_mk

Euro plate wanted

Hi all,

Where could i get someone to make me a euro sized number plate for the front of my e46?

Thanks

Yep they are. Just be careful of the cops. Some are on a specific mission to get them off the road.

^ perhaps, but you need to try hard to find them.

In fact I think these cops are gay because they seem to only seek out "dicks".

I know what you are saying, but this isn't true.

I know 2 65+ year olds who have been pinged. (Same area, same officer?). Big fine.

They were on plates with font very close to the real ones, not way different like your one.

Ive heard a few officers in Auckland are trained to know the visual difference and will target plates that arent legit. Its nothing to do with them being "dicks", its their job.

The risk of having your plates taken and the fine associated with it is just one of the things you live with when youre using illegal plates.

What's the fine for the plate thing? Thought it was 200 but I only got stung for 100 ..

dave is just lucky :)

i thought it was 200 too but i guess its at the officers discretion.

just pay $400 or something to nzplates and get the proper legal upgrade done if you want. otherwise live with what you have.

alternatively, look for some europlates for sale on trademe. sometimes they're only like $300-500 and it might even be a good combination

$400 to get them to stamp a bit of metal with a plate number you already have? Yeah f**k that monopoly.

• Like 2

Thanks for the replies lads,

Im from the UK, so i just cant get my head around the fact you have to pay silly silly money for a piece of metal....

I have a set of the holders above, but they dont look that good, and they are infact shorter than the euro size and leave the screw holes on front numberplate holder exposed!!!.... Maybe im too fussy......