Sign in to follow this  
rijac1970

Gave up French mistress for German one....

Hi, I'm richard. about 7 months ago i bought a japanese imported 2005 320i e90 with 80k on the clock. formerly was driving a renault megane 1.6 liter sedan. really love this car and i've been lucky that i've only had 1 issue so far - the crankshaft speed sensor went kaput. the wing mirrors weren't operating to their full range as well but i'd bought an autosure warranty and i was able to use that to pay for the replacement - 350 excess with GST for a 1.7k part!

i'm now at 88k and done my first oil change and basic service. she's purring like a kitty again.

is it just me or is this car a little bit low - i keep having to crawl over humps and driveway entrances.

Good you have a quality warranty. If you have the sport suspension option, then yes, they are quite low for a stock car.

• Like 1

Welcome to the Forum and the Bimmer addiction.

Have fun with it..lol

• Like 1

welcome to pushers rather than pullers

hmm not sure whats better

• Like 1

They all are a little lower, stiffer and sportier than other Euro's or even Japanese cars, which is nice and fun to drive but you always gotta be aware of suspension components slogging out. Anyway , enjoy your E90 !