Sign in to follow this  
FIAT 131R

TIME SAVING

Just wondering how much time would be saved if admin made it compulsory to give your location when you join this site. I guess I will die wondering.

• Like 1

I agree, above my pay grade though sorry.

Just wondering how much time would be saved if admin made it compulsory to give your location when you join this site. I guess I will die wondering.

what did I miss ....what time did you loose and why to make you ponder such a thing?

what did I miss ....what time did you loose and why to make you ponder such a thing?

You missed the whole point but that's OK.

• Like 1

Is now a required field ... and now actually displayed on registration page when ppl sign up. on a side note it cost me 2 mins of my life ill never get back :P

• Like 2

Is now a required field ... and now actually displayed on registration page when ppl sign up. on a side note it cost me 2 mins of my life ill never get back

If it took you two minutes to type Auckland you need to brush on those typing skills. Then again if you are ashamed of where you live that could cause you to ponder.:D

how many times does someone post up a question re their car ,ie where can i take my e39 to get scanned....and two or three people will ask...where do you live.?

• Like 2

If it's now compulsory for new members then perhaps admin could send out a note promising a 10,000 volt power surge through members computer if they don't update their profile to include where they live or something else of a subtle nature.

generally its a new people that don't know how a forum works that post the question, so its a start anyways

You missed the whole point but that's OK.

thats unhelpful. it was a genuine question...

Is now a required field ... and now actually displayed on registration page when ppl sign up. on a side note it cost me 2 mins of my life ill never get back :P

Good work Josh, glad that is now sorted.

We can now move on to the big issues, like the incorrect use of capital letters, and caps lock keys..??

• Like 2

Good work Josh, glad that is now sorted.

We can now move on to the big issues, like the incorrect use of capital letters, and caps lock keys..

I see what you did there