Sign in to follow this  
ipwnyou

Reversed into!

Alright, last weekend the back of a Honda Odyssey kissed the front of my bimmer. I know, it sounds dodgy, but basically here is what happened:

We pull into entrance to shared carparking area

Guy is reversing out of his park, but not moving, his park happens to be facing the entrance

We continue slowly thinking he’s letting us pass by (this is quite a tight area, btw)

He starts backing up

We stop, and reverse a little thinking he hasn’t seen us yet

He doesn’t stop

We cant reverse back anymore because we are on a main road

He doesn’t stop

We toot the horn

He doesn’t stop

A few seconds later

he doesn't stop

BANG

He stopped!

Pwned.

So the guy gets out, his rear end pwned, and goes “ok ok ok don’t worry” and drives off.

Pwned. The guy plays dumb like he doesn’t understand English.

Anyway here are a few pics of the damage…nothing major, but still annoying, and I thought sic might get a kick out of it.

(And nothing compared to Poor Andy's car kicking the bucket!)

post-2-1133221558.jpg

Basically just a bracket around the light broken since the lights took the brunt of the force

post-2-1133221631.jpg

did you get the bastards Rego?

He auctually lives in the same complex. He's avoiding us so he knows exactly what he has to pay for, but i know if i approch him he'll just play dumb like he doesnt understand english.

get the cops on to him, im sure he'd understand english then.

f**k that just go destroy his car if he plays dumb.. then when he comes and asks you about it you can play dumb..

awesome revenge roxkz0rz your fac3 off

f**k that just go destroy his car if he plays dumb.. then when he comes and asks you about it you can play dumb..

awesome revenge roxkz0rz your fac3 off

I already retaliated, but I dont want to post here what I did incase I get done

lol

I bet he understands the words:

"immigration on your ass"

that kind of situation rips my nads. Let us know how you get on

:angry:

Yeah I will. Im going to write him a letter with the costs to fix it and basically ask how he is going to pay. If he doesnt respond, ill just knock on the door and ask him, then threaten the cops.

At least his car got a bloody good ding...only thing that sucks is that now it matches the rest of those riced out asian cars with heaps of dings and scratches.

I don't like to generalise but I got hit and runned by a FOB Asian. My Civic was parked opposite his house and he hit the gas while reversing and hit my car (wrote it off). I did my own investigation work (followed the skid marks and glass fragments and found a smashed car round the back of his house).

Anyway... He said he didn't understand bla bla bla, miraculously his wallet popped open with the mention of Police and I didn't have to go through insurance he gave me a wad of cash - paid for the repairs and I got rid of the car anyway.

I don't like to generalise but...

Yeah I really dont like to single races out or be racsist in any way, but seriously, i wonder how some of these people get licences.

Damn, Sucks.. Is it just me or a BMW's always getting into trouble on Bimmersport?

Oh and ipwnyou, Its strange because your always getting pwned one way or another it seems...

I've been reversed into twice :/

One tow barred me the other some old man in a merc who just couldnt drive (when your over 70 .. most people should just accept they shouldnt drive (plus he was probably pissed) He did it infront of me and I stopped him before he drove off..

glad you got him, im still waiting for the police to give me more information so i can deal my punishment

Damn, Sucks.. Is it just me or a BMW's always getting into trouble on Bimmersport?

Oh and ipwnyou, Its strange because your always getting pwned one way or another it seems...

Yeah, its quite ironic aucutally lol.

I also didnt mention (for this reason) that a month or so ago my radiator blew a hose right on symonds street (quite busy, for all you non-JAFA's) and we had to get it towed. Luckily William (Topless) got us sorted!

I'm sure our luck will change. Or at least I hope it does...with the upcomming conversion.

I'm not a racist, I'm a realist, and its a fact that the majority of asains cant drive !!

The only way they get their bloody licence is because they are way to slow and careful, which the instructors love !

pisses me off to no end.

Ipwnyou: "Look, dude, stop acting like you don't understand English. You understand the word police?"

Asian dude "Oh, nono no i pay for the hurt to your car"

Try that approach :lol:

I'm not a racist, I'm a realist, and its a fact that the majority of asains cant drive !!

The only way they get their bloody licence is because they are way to slow and careful, which the instructors love!

While I won't dispute that many Asian can't drive, but there are more people out there that are no better driver than those Asians.

Also, Try drink and drive for a start, how often do you see an Asian at breath testing check points ?

One of my theory with licence tests and Asians, is that they got passed because they drive nice cars. Really, with the salary of the examinors, how many of them can afford a Merc/Audi/Porsche? Ever seen people taking a e46 M3 and Audi A6 to sit full licence test yet? I have!

Also, Try drink and drive for a start, how often do you see an Asian at breath testing check points ?

Yes true, but thats a bad decision.

I don't think asians decide to be bad drivers :P