Sign in to follow this  
WYZEUP

Restoration Insurance?

So im looking to get a vehicle and put it away in the garage to tidy up / project. so most probably wont be moving for the next couple of years.

Who do you guys use for insurance for these purposes when it may get moved once every 6 months or something like that?

How old?

I have insurance with Classic Cover and it covers (at least in part) parts etc. I think it's pretty cheap. You could try talking to them.

NAC used to do half premiums for that exact purpose, not sure if they still do, or if its still half...

Classic cover will be cheap as chips. Worth contacting as will give you better cover than NAC and your premium will be well below.

My company Swann does good rates, my E30 is on a regular policy for $300 pa and i can drive that.

Havent investigated price to get the 2002ti under laid up cover,, i just know they do it

Swann have been awesome and given unbelievable good rates. They are also fantastic to deal with!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

All i know whatever you do avoid AA insurance. Scummiest company I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with.