Sign in to follow this  
Lukeprusher

E30 M325i Dereged value

I'm moving house shortly and the new house has no garage so the project e30 will sadly have to go. I'm looking at selling it soon, and just wanting to know the estimated value of it in the condition it is in.

It's a 1987 M325i Coupe e30 Has just had a fresh panel and paint. it has a 885 head, 2.7L stroker, standard getrag 260 gearbox, 3.64 LSD, it has houndstooth interior (mint with no rips) all mtech 1 features, sitting on H&R with bilsteins, with 17" Rep alpinas, Odometer says 300*** But drives mint and has been rebuilt,

It was written off due to an accident with really only panel damage, All repairs have been done, All it needs is a Cert and Revin.

Thanks for your time. Will upload more photos tonight

post-17831-0-92969500-1433545874_thumb.j

post-17831-0-19006100-1433545990_thumb.j

Edited by Luke P

When you say it needs a cert, do you mean the repair cert or a LVVA cert for mods?

Would be worth a lot more, and much easier to sell, if you got all the paperwork finished and the car reg. Got to be worth the effort?

When you say it needs a cert, do you mean the repair cert or a LVVA cert for mods?

Would be worth a lot more, and much easier to sell, if you got all the paperwork finished and the car reg. Got to be worth the effort?

totally agree.

and if the care underneath is the same as what it looks like, should be no trouble.

otherwise too many question marks!

I would think its got to be 7-8k or so if it is a genuine M325i, if just kitted maybe the same maybe a bit less?? the motor should help shift it i would have thought

did you get the engineer to check off the repairs as you went ? so he can comfirm its done correctly

Edited by Brent HARTGE535i

Yes he has come round, and taken a few photos, and said he just wants to have a quick final look underneath on a hoist