Sign in to follow this  
M5V8

Petition - Yulin dog meat festival

How's that Apple/Samsung/Sony/etc phone working out for you?

How's the PC you typed that message on or the sheets on your bed or maybe the socks your wearing or the shirt off your back? Could go on and on. Your comment has no point as none of the items listed by you or me has any direct financial impact on the festival in question.

Besides which if you wanted to play that way with China I'm pretty sure in a game of tit for tat they'd win and we'd suffer.

You do however have the opportunity to financially hurt companies/farms in NZ who aren't ethically farming. Ofcourse it also means you have to pay a bit more. It's a choice a few of us here make. Do you?

How's the PC you typed that message on or the sheets on your bed or maybe the socks your wearing or the shirt off your back? Could go on and on. Your comment has no point as none of the items listed by you or me has any direct financial impact on the festival in question.

Besides which if you wanted to play that way with China I'm pretty sure in a game of tit for tat they'd win and we'd suffer.

You do however have the opportunity to financially hurt companies/farms in NZ who aren't ethically farming. Ofcourse it also means you have to pay a bit more. It's a choice a few of us here make. Do you?

im not the one saying China is a waste of time. Or did you miss that?

im not the one saying China is a waste of time. Or did you miss that?

I believe you've taken one sentence and quoted it out of context then. Either that or I'm absolutely not understanding your reference.

I believe that what Driftit was trying to say was the you'd be wasting your time trying to change anything in China. Hence "China is a waste of time".

Edited by kulgan

I believe you've taken one sentence and quoted it out of context then. Either that or I'm absolutely not understanding your reference.

I'm saying everyone is on their high horse about X and Y yet happily consume products A B and C

Don't be an anti violence campaigner and then beat your wife at home

I'm saying everyone is on their high horse about X and Y yet happily consume products A B and C

Don't be an anti violence campaigner and then beat your wife at home

Ummmm?

Perhaps you should go back and re-read the entire thread. I think you'll find thats exactly what we've been saying.

• Like 1

Ummmm?

Perhaps you should go back and re-read the entire thread. I think you'll find thats exactly what we've been saying.

so I'm not allowed to contribute is that what your saying. Jesus

I thought you were having a go because someone said "china is a waste of time".

I apoligise if I got what you were saying wrong. And dont if I was right.. ha ha :ph34r:

I luv being right. lol

Edited by kulgan

Samsung is Korean. But I suppose all smart phones look the same to you round eyes.

• Like 5

How's that Apple/Samsung/Sony/etc phone working out for you?

Nope you took this way out of context or totally missed the prior argument.

I was directly talking about this topic regarding the protest against this festival.

Protesting against China from the western world is laughable as others have also mentioned.

China is well aware of what is going on in their country. It is kinda a big part of how Communism works.

• Like 2

^ lmao k