Sign in to follow this  
plehmann

E46 M3 stolen...fast forward 10 Years to 335i M coupe-hello everyone&#

after a 10 year hiatus i'm back in the BMW fold again..loving it too!

jap import 2007 335i M coupe with 72K just getting my head back into the car as i've owned it for about 3 days now.

one issue appears to be the battery.. clock keeps resetting...time for Paul Kelly to replace that Batt...

Greets to all from Governors Bay, Lyttleton/Christchurch

Piers

• Like 2

Welcome. Let's see some photos!

I too just purchased a 335i (e91) and had the same issue with the clock resetting.

Was a crook battery.

Replaced it with a new BMW one. Issue resolved.

Enjoy!

You guys enjoying your 335is? Might have my own next week if the one I want gets past the mechanical inspection and test drive ok :)

How did someone steal a E46 ? they steal your keys or with a towtruck? (sorry if this is a sore subject, just interested.)

• Like 1

Welcome.

These have to be the bang for your buck bargain at the moment. That motor is fantastic .

• Like 1

How did someone steal a E46 ? they steal your keys or with a towtruck? (sorry if this is a sore subject, just interested.)

well they broke into the house while i had taken wifes car... drugged my two dogs...the jack russel only just made it through as she had a similar dose as the 40kg labrador....wife was 7 months pregnant too and i was away overnight...

car recovered 6 moths later...it was a full insurance claim as it was ~ 6 months old....kids arrived and that was that...taken me 12 years to recover!! that was a great motivator to get out of the UK that and wife getting carjacked 3 months after in a supermarket carpark at 2pm!!! just bad luck i guess

piccies inbound!

yes the performance is just breath taking...compared to the nissan safari lwb 4.2 td

p

Thats quite the story! Hope all goes well with the e92 335i. Lots of e92 335i fans here!

well they broke into the house while i had taken wifes car... drugged my two dogs...the jack russel only just made it through as she had a similar dose as the 40kg labrador....wife was 7 months pregnant too and i was away overnight...

car recovered 6 moths later...it was a full insurance claim as it was ~ 6 months old....kids arrived and that was that...taken me 12 years to recover!! that was a great motivator to get out of the UK that and wife getting carjacked 3 months after in a supermarket carpark at 2pm!!! just bad luck i guess

piccies inbound!

yes the performance is just breath taking...compared to the nissan safari lwb 4.2 td

p

dude. wow. Just wow. I figured it would be a tough car to steal traditionally. But that's a horror story. Glad you all made it out alive.

Welcome.

thanks guys.... she is currently back at garage as batt was poked and paul kelly motors -where i bought it from (the car ;) ) said they would replace the battery-hope they register the batt! i did tell richard that...sooo anyone know how to check if batt has been registered ?

P

Posted Image

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Posted Image

There she is :)

Thanks...lucky I guess...aluminium interior trim ...no wood...wood is just not my thing in this sort of car

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Hopefully that is enough on the pictures front ! ;)