Sign in to follow this  
dave

extreme christmas lighting!

OLD! :)

Although amazingly I forgot to post it on here lol - I posted it like 2 weeks ago.

28000 bulbs, 2 months of work, 80 channel lighting rig and the entire thing is set to play at a set time, and then music is just broadcast from a small transmitter in the guys computer.

the police closed it down cause it was begining to become a hazard to motorists etc..

badass.

A. They have way too much time.

B. Esp considering they must get absolutely no sleep. Them, or their neighbours OR anyone in that province.

:drugs:

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

F**king wankers and their cheep electricity

I'm so not into xmas this year, blink and you'll miss xmas at my place

I have the whole of 12 xmas lights, in multicoloured format too, but I have to have them flash on and off so that it uses half the power of the continually on type. You should hear me when I walk i'm so tight.

F**k it, i'm goinghome, i've had enough of this work sh*t...see you wlly people in a couple of hours, weather is good for it.

Well, I light up our house, gets bigger every year, don't know how I got roped into it in the first place but have no chance of quitting anymore, too much pressure from locals, kids, dragonlady etc.

takes me about a week of slog when I'd rather be working on my many e30's but it all kinda looks good in the end.

pic of last year, havn't taken one this year year but there are lots more lights this year, (approx 2500 more.. :wacko: )

doesn't in any way compare to the one above but it still causes a fair bit of traffic in the road... my neighbours love watching people taking piccies with a flash (this completely ruins the effect, nothing really shows in the photo..)

from the sound of things, I must be the only bimmersporter retarded enough to do this.. :lol:

Edited by *sic

or wyndrym ave, f**king pain the ass when you trying to get somewhere for piss up, every man and his dog looking at dam lights