Sign in to follow this  
Silver Fox

Stolen E46 Race car, info please

Hi guys, seems some lowlife has stolen by Brothers E46 race car and trailer some time today from Papakura, any info appreciated.post-1118-0-42745500-1441348182.jpg

Think trailer regos U482B. Thanks.

F##king arseholes. Lowlife is an understatement. Good luck with this Dave

• Like 2

Cars been found, trailer still missing. Seems the car was dropped on a back road in Takanini. It must have been too obvious I guess. Was left outside the friend of a guy who I know on Fbook, so we got informed before the cops even knew. We have cctv of the theives leaving Steve's place with the car in tow and know who the car belongs to and where they live, cops have been informed.

Would like to thank all involved very much, we are due to be at the opening meet next weekend, so here's hoping it is all ok.

• Like 7

ok, seems the Link ECU is gone, if anyone hears anything, please get back to me. Will publish the culprits name tomorrow if the police can't sort this.

• Like 1

Will be watching this thread with great interest. Funny they'd swipe the computer (which will probably be the easiest race car item to trace - will flag up the first time the thief takes it in for a tune) but leave all the other goodies behind, something seems suss about all this. Shitheads!

Seems like a lot of trouble for a Link ECU and trailer ... if it was a Bosch or Motec it'd make sense. No offense intended for those running a Link : P

Good to hear the car is back however at least!! I have always been baffled by why people steal racecars ... it makes almost no sense.

Edited by M3_Power
  • Like 1

Seems like a lot of trouble for a Link ECU and trailer ... if it was a Bosch or Motec it'd make sense. No offense intended for those running a Link : P

Good to hear the car is back however at least!! I have always been baffled by why people steal racecars ... it makes almost no sense.

They are always after car trailers. Makes it easier to steal the Skyline/WRX/EVO/Silvia they are after.

Nothing wrong with newer Link ECU's. Best bang for buck. Can buy/Install/Tune x3 for the price of a Motec ECU on its own.

• Like 2

This ^^